PDA

View Full Version : Scratch in Nappa Leather

blinkme323
10-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Hey guys, I recently picked up a car that has Nappa leather seats and I just noticed that there is a light scratch in one of the side bolsters. I`m guessing this was done by a belt buckle, or something along those lines. Is there anything I can apply or do to repair this myself? Or should I take the car back to the dealership to have their "leather guy" take a look?

Thanks

togwt
10-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Pigmentation (Colour) Replacement - Certain areas of your vehicles leather interior like seats, upholstery, side mouldings and steering wheels inevitably start to show signs of wear, even if well taken care of, that spoil its overall impression. Often these imperfections are not serious and are simply colour that has worn off or light scratches in the leather surface which can be removed and will disappear with the right application technique and leather pigmentation. Swisswax Leather Refurbishing Pigmentation

http://www.autopia.org/forum/guide-detailing/137661-various-leather-surface-conditions-correction.html

judyb
10-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi

We have some Leather Repair Pens that are great ir minor scuffs and scratches such as these.

Hope this helps

Judyb

togwt
10-06-2011, 03:32 AM
JudyB- do you have a US distributor?