PDA

View Full Version : Disposable Window Wipes

dschribs
10-04-2011, 07:51 AM
I read on the forum here awhile back that a few of you were using disposable window wipes that had no lint to them. I`d love to try something like this but for the life of my can`t find any posts dealing with it.

Sound familiar to anyone? I think they were from some sort of janitorial supply company maybe....

I bought a few very short nap MF`s for windows but they still lint on me at times. Could be from washing them with cheaper (not dedicated for paint) MF`s.

If I can end my lint troubles with some sort of disposable wipes - I`m all for it...

Bill D
10-04-2011, 08:36 AM
No need to look further than Griot`s Their polypropylene window wipes have zero lint. I`m using them for quick glass wipe downs and to follow up after full cleaning. I usually agitate with a pad or sponge and glass celaner, squeege off and follow up with the wipes or a huck towel or dedicated glass MF.

I keep some glass wipes in the car. They come in handy!

Lint Free Towels, 150 Count - Glass Cleaning - Car Care - Griot`s Garage (http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/car+care/glass+cleaning/lint+free+towels%2C+150+count.do)

wascallyrabbit
10-04-2011, 09:54 AM
the griots are what i use. the are lint free.

Accumulator
10-04-2011, 11:43 AM
I absolutely *LOVE* those Griot`s window wipes :xyxthumbs