PDA

View Full Version : Time to place those last orders for the season!

Dan
09-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Just reminding everyone, temps are going to start falling soon and ordering products isn`t a grand idea when temps fall below freezing. Many of us have had products arrive that are no longer usable. For many of us the next month or so is the last window before you start taking chances.

Ben@3D
09-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Kinda hard to think about when its 95 out, but your right. Especially for our Northern Friends.

wascallyrabbit
09-23-2011, 03:21 PM
glad its not 95 here anymore. probably going to order winter stock soon.

Brad B
09-23-2011, 04:28 PM
There is a cold streak here thus week and it had me thinking about that, too. It went from the upper 90`s to 60 in a day. Shocker.

During winter I keep my garage at about 50-55 degrees, enough to keep the chill off the cars but not enough to cost me a fortune. I leave most of my products out there but bring in lotions and waxes and stick them in the basement.

I keep things organized in bins so it`s fairly easy to just grab a few bins off the shelves.

Phishy4
09-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Just got my final order of the season from Detailed Image yesterday. We`ve had a few nights up here already where I`ve thought about bringing all my water based stuff indoors.