PDA

View Full Version : Opticoat VIP @ AG for $45

Dan
09-23-2011, 03:03 PM
VIP Special - Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating (http://www.autogeek.net/members-only.html)

AG has opticoat as their VIP special

$45 is a nice deal

Bill D
09-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Just be sure to comparison shop, especially for those of us in Florida.

JCturboT
09-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Great price but that $12 shipping is the deal breaker.

Jeff

Rei86
09-23-2011, 08:07 PM
Buy two for 90 bucks and get something misc for five dollars and get free shipping with AGO. Or wait for free shipping four hour block and pick them up and something misc for five bucks. Than use code Autopia and get 10% off.

mikenap
09-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Buy two for 90 bucks and get something misc for five dollars and get free shipping with AGO. Or wait for free shipping four hour block and pick them up and something misc for five bucks. Than use code Autopia and get 10% off.

My wife`s an "extreme couponer", so I`m liking this on behalf of her.:lol

JCturboT
09-24-2011, 01:52 PM

Don`t really need two of these and the autopia coupon code only applies to certain items and does not work with this VIP deal.

Autogeek has great prices but their shipping rates (for under $100 purchases) kills any savings shipped to Mass.

I get a better deal through Detailed Image or Autoality with their reduced (or free) shipping rates.

Jeff

Bill D
09-24-2011, 02:11 PM
Yep, I came to the same conclusion when I researched the pricing; no trigger pulling for me any way. I ordered a bit this month already.

Rei86
09-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Don`t really need two of these and the autopia coupon code only applies to certain items and does not work with this VIP deal.

Autogeek has great prices but their shipping rates (for under $100 purchases) kills any savings shipped to Mass.

I get a better deal through Detailed Image or Autoality with their reduced (or free) shipping rates.

Jeff

Does it really not work on VIP? Oh well just a thought.

tuscarora dave
09-24-2011, 09:54 PM
I just ordered up two of these and threw a few wool pads in to get the free shipping. I`ll have to try out the NS next.