PDA

View Full Version : Autopia welcomes Detailers Domain as our 1st sponsor!!

Pages : [1] 2

David Fermani
09-17-2011, 11:14 AM
I am happy to announce with great pleasure that Autopia.org has decided to selectively allow sponsorship to a few great product resellers & manufacturers of detailing related products. Our 1st and foremost sponsor has chosen to be Phil from Detailers Domain www.detailersdomain.com. Located in Norwood, New Jersey, Phil not only brings a diverse offering of unique car care products at great prices and outstanding customer service, but also an incredible level of detailing Click & Brags to showcase his talents as well. As many are already aware, Phil offers an incomparable level of service to his devout clients and will bend over backwards to pacify each and every one of his client’s expectations. Phil is a 1 stop shop for all your detailing needs ranging from a basic roll of masking tape to the ever exclusive Swissvax Crystal Rock by Paul Dalton. Detailers Domain is also the only US distributor to the new Wolf’s Chemical line that is growing in popularity on all the forum circuits throughout the world. Rest assured that you can shop with confidence knowing that Phil will assist you with any and all technical questions too. Please help me re-welcome Phil and the team of Detailers Domain back to Autopia.org!!!

Here’s some of the great car care lines Detailers Domain carries:

1Z einszett

303 Products

3M

Ace Turbostick

Adam`s Polishes

Aquartz Nano Technology

Autoglym

BBS Wheels

Black Wow

Brinkmann

Cam Spray

CarPro

Chargz

Collinite

Ctek

Defelsko

Fenix

Flex Tools

Gilmour

Grit Guard

Infratech

Innovation

Kranzle

Kwazar

Leather Master

Leatherique

Lusso Car Care

Meguiar`s

Menzerna

Metro Vac

Micro Restorer

Optimum

P21S

Porter Cable

Prima Car Care

Racatac

Raggtopp

Sonax

Sprint Booster

Stoner

Surbuf

Swissvax

Uber Car Care

Valugard

Victoria Wax

Vredestein Tires

Wolf`s Chemicals

Zymol

Bill D
09-17-2011, 11:19 AM
A warm, Jersey "howyadoin" to Phil and Detailers Domain. :wavey Too bad I no longer there, I`d be a lot closer to the goodies. Glad he`s an Autopia sponsor now!

C. Charles Hahn
09-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Welcome aboard!

imported_MCA
09-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey Hey Hey!!! I have bought a few things from you in the past and have always been happy with the overall experience. Glad to have you onboard!

DetailersDomain
09-17-2011, 08:19 PM
thanks guys! I hope to do you all proud.

(901)
09-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Phils a good dude. Can`t see anything but good coming out of this for all parties involved

Brad B
09-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Cool. Welcome. I look forward to cruising the webstore.

DetailersDomain
09-17-2011, 09:55 PM
yes we will have a code for you all.

TLMitchell
09-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Hiya Phil!

:welcome:

TL

togwt
09-18-2011, 04:38 AM
:thumb::thumb: Good to see Detailers Domain (Phil) as a sponsor, a wealth of practical real world knowledge will be invaluable

Astro_ng
09-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Aaawww yea, it was just a matter of time!

StuLax18
09-19-2011, 02:03 AM
Great to have you here Phil!

MarcHarris
09-19-2011, 10:45 AM
PPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!! Welcome back on board and I hope all is well out East!

imported_sal329
09-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Welcome back Phil

JohnKleven
09-19-2011, 10:17 PM
Welcome aboard Phil good to see you on here.