PDA

View Full Version : magic cube??

holland_patrick
02-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Anyone try this??

http://www.dftowel.com/towelimages/41001thumb.jpg

What`s a Magic Cube? You`ve never seen anything like this before. This is our own invention and is the next best thing to clay, I think it`s even better. It is a 3" cube of special foam that will form itself to any surface or crevice instantly. Just lightly press it against the surface and it will magically form itself around the area being cleaned, gently rub using any car shampoo as a lubricant and it will thoroughly clean the surface and deep into and around irregular areas like rain gutters, badges, door jambs, etc. Great for removing wax and polish from those hard to reach places. When you lift it away it will magically recall it`s original shape. It`s safe to use every time you wash your car, in fact, if you do this at least every other wash you may never need to clay again. And get this... it`s machine washable in hot water! Just throw it in the machine and it comes out like new. Air dry only though, it may melt in a hot dryer!

SilverLexus
02-25-2006, 12:00 PM
I just ordered one. LOL. Leo may have something new here. I`m looking forward to receiving it.

I also ordered 3 DF towels in various sizes and will post a review on everything. :)

CharlesW
02-25-2006, 12:38 PM
I wonder just how similar it is to this. (http://www.autogeek.net/pinsafscrub.html)

Charles

holland_patrick
02-25-2006, 12:42 PM
I have one of them.. it`s quite nice.. but will mar a black car... I love mine in fact I use it all the time.

CharlesW
02-25-2006, 12:47 PM
I have one of them.. it`s quite nice.. but will mar a black car... I love mine in fact I use it all the time.I also have one, but I have never used it. (The "Bug Sponge)
Probably won`t. If it is bad for black paint, it`s bad for any paint. You just don`t see it.

Charles

holland_patrick
02-25-2006, 02:27 PM
I`m normally polishng the cars i`ll use it on so I really don`t mind .. but to each thier own..
I Love it.