PDA

View Full Version : Zanio AIO

DM101
08-31-2011, 11:55 AM
As you can see by the number of my post, I am not in to AIO`s. However I took the plunge and bought some ZAIO. Well the Tahoe that sits outside sees very little attention because I am always doing somthing to my sports car.

Went up to the local car wash and for $40.00 they slap on a coat of ZAIO. WOW !!! What a diference. I used Klasse last time but was unimpressed.

Now I am a beleiver that AIO`s have there place in the detailing world. And ZAIO rocks !!!!

Bill D
08-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Wow! This is the first I`m ever hearing of a car wash operation knowing what Zaino is, let alone offering it! :shocked:

Dan
08-31-2011, 12:19 PM
That`s what I`ve been sayin` I wonder how long they worked the stuff in? It does have some light polishing action.

Thomas Dekany
08-31-2011, 12:42 PM
Agree. ZAIO looks fantastic and it is very durable.

DM101
08-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Hi Bill, I kindly told the young gentleman to use this as I handed him the ZAIO.

Wow! This is the first I`m ever hearing of a car wash operation knowing what Zaino is, let alone offering it! :shocked:

smokinfastlegen
08-31-2011, 05:44 PM
I love Zaino AIO, but if its all i need, its hard to justify nearly $40 for 16oz worth.

DM101
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM
A little goes a long way !!! Even the guy at the car wash said how impressed he was with the product and how little he had to use....

I love Zaino AIO, but if its all i need, its hard to justify nearly $40 for 16oz worth.

Dan
08-31-2011, 07:33 PM
A little goes a long way !!! Even the guy at the car wash said how impressed he was with the product and how little he had to use....

I`d guess I use less than 1/2 oz per car. I`d probably use even less but I usually use 3-4 pads per car.

Accumulator
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Yeah, good stuff :xyxthumbs It`s the only AIO I`ve ever been remotely happy with sans topper. Be a little careful using it on black plastic though, it really messed up the black bits on one of the A8`s sideview mirrors, took a lot of polishing with other stuff to fix.

Thomas Dekany
09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Never noticed that, but I don`t let it sit on anything long. I work ZAIO in and wipe it off.

Yeah, good stuff :xyxthumbs It`s the only AIO I`ve ever been remotely happy with sans topper. Be a little careful using it on black plastic though, it really messed up the black bits on one of the A8`s sideview mirrors, took a lot of polishing with other stuff to fix.

Accumulator
09-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Never noticed that, but I don`t let it sit on anything long. I work ZAIO in and wipe it off.

It wasn`t from the sitting, it was from the seemingly oh-so-mild abrasives! Didn`t matter if I worked it/not, they simply scoured up the plastic. Weird, huh, since they`re sure not that abrasive on paint :confused: :nixweiss

66#1
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
I love ZAIO,and a little does go a long way. I`ve had the same bottle for SEVERAL years,and there`s still enough product to do several vehicles in it. I`ve taken to using ZAIO as a LSP versus putting Z2 or Z5 on top of it because it looks so good by itself.

imported_Bert
09-03-2011, 11:49 PM
It wasn`t from the sitting, it was from the seemingly oh-so-mild abrasives! Didn`t matter if I worked it/not, they simply scoured up the plastic. Weird, huh, since they`re sure not that abrasive on paint :confused: :nixweiss

Must have been some soft plastic maybe??

Accumulator
09-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Must have been some soft plastic maybe??

Never seemed like it before. I`ve been using the 3M PI-III twins (05933 RC and 05937 MG) on those surfaces since forever and they aren`t too abrasive on it (they`re what I used to bring it back after the ZAIO) along with various polishes from 1Z. Gotta say I was sure surprised the ZAIO messed them up so badly, but that`s why I post about it- don`t want anybody else to make the same mistake. Just one of those product/surface incompatibility issues that crop up every now and then I guess, so my AIO of choice for that kind of thing is gonna be KAIO.