PDA

View Full Version : Review LOLs

Dan
08-18-2011, 09:57 AM
So I was bored and reading some reviews, this one made me laugh...

This review is from: Mothers 20016 FX SynWax - 16 oz (Misc.)

I have a detail shop that puts out about 400-500 vehicles a month.And we have been in business for 8 years now. So you can say that i have seen or used just about everyones waxes/polishes. Mothers FX works great on the old cars as well as the newest 2006 models. I have witnessed the best results with one simple application. And it does last quite some time. It is the BEST product that I have ever used on a black or dark colored vehicles. NO MORE SWIRLS !! If applied right you will not experience those annoying swirls and small scratches that come with alot of the leading competitors.Anyone can use this. From large detail shops like my own to someone under a tree or at the local self service carwash.IT REALLY IS THAT EASY !! And this product goes a very long way if applied right also. We have been able to use 1 bottle to about 25 vehicles. So it is well worth the price. So basically you cannot go wrong with Mothers Fx Synwax. It is the best from the best and used by the best in the business.

Post up your favorite funny reviews.

mikenap
08-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Awesome. Can you give us a hint where you saw that review?

Dan
08-18-2011, 11:20 AM
Awesome. Can you give us a hint where you saw that review?\

Amazon of course!

Another great one:

Ok, i work at a car parts store and i demand to use the best because of that. I had used the meguiars quick detail before, and i like it as well. But this stuff is some of the best ive found so far. Its kinda thick, for lack of a better word but that does not matter. Its perfect if you have to clean up the car real quick, just spray and wipe with a rag, and it removes the dirt and helps keep the car looking nice, clean, and waxed. Overall, a five star product and some of my favorite.

SpoolinNoMore
08-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Amazon car care product reviews are almost always going to guarantee a :rofl:

dschribs
08-18-2011, 12:29 PM
This one is pretty funny:

Meguiar`s G17216 Ultimate Compound (Automotive)

I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota my Dad gave me for graduation. I honestly don`t know jack about vehicles but I love taking care of my truck. I`ve tried several products and nothing (I mean NOTHING) compares to this! Not only do I use this on the paint of my vehicle, but I use it for my headlights (it reduces yellowing and improves clarity), my bugvisor (shines it to a brand-new plastic look), the area where the window wipers lay (makes the plastic look new), and the side-view mirror housing (Once again, makes the plastic look new). Obviously I use this stuff for a lot more than the advertised use and it`s my fault if I screw something up. Please use some common sense and if you have a $50,000 vehicle, it`s not my fault if you screw something up. I have a rust-bucket of a vehicle with 127,000 miles on it, so I honestly don`t care if I screw up something or "abuse the paint". I mean, I used Windex to shine my vehicle for years and it did nothing to the paint at all.

dschribs
08-18-2011, 12:33 PM
Meguiar`s NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 (18-Ounce Liquid) (Automotive)

This is the worst wax I ever bought. Couldn`t find Rain Dance, so I splurged on this...

Ben@3D
08-18-2011, 12:48 PM
A lot of Amazon reviews are made by people hired to write reviews that know nothing about the product being reviewed. :lever:

Dan
08-18-2011, 12:55 PM
I mean, I used Windex to shine my vehicle for years and it did nothing to the paint at all.

Awesome!

A lot of Amazon reviews are made by people hired to write reviews that know nothing about the product being reviewed. :lever:

There are definitely some ringers in there! I like to read all the 4`s and 2`s for insight about a particular product. The 5`s are almost always during the honeymoon period and contain nothing but praise. The two`s usually contain the most real life info. The one`s are usually people with broken product.

TedFred
08-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Turtle Wax Ice Clay Kit, October 2, 2010

By Chevyman - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What`s this?)

This review is from: Turtle Wax T-466KT ICE Clay Kit (Automotive)

Do not buy this stuff it will scratch the paint finish on your car badly. I am sending this stuff back to Turtle Wax. Not sure how this passed their quality control, but do not even try it unless you want scratch marks all over your car.

Here is my review of the same product

Great Product, February 3, 2011

By fast Freddy - See all my reviews

This review is from: Turtle Wax T-466KT ICE Clay Kit (Automotive)

I have done at least 6 cars with the Turtle Wax clay and each time the family member can`t belive the results. Ultra smooth paint is what you get. In some of the other review people say that it scatched your paint. Six cars no scratches and no problems. I own two BMW`s and I have done both of them and I am constantly getting comments on how smooth the paint is. I have also used the mothers kit and would recomend the Turtle wax kit for light colors as the liquid cleans very well. This product opened my eyes to the fun of detailing cars again.

This is a product that I have used on six cars and I love it. I have tried high end and low end products and I would recommend The Turle Wax clay to anyone. The lube they give you is my go to clay lube over all others...ONR...Griots...Megs...Mothers

wascallyrabbit
08-18-2011, 02:18 PM
This is a product that I have used on six cars and I love it. I have tried high end and low end products and I would recommend The Turle Wax clay to anyone. The lube they give you is my go to clay lube over all others...ONR...Griots...Megs...Mothers

guess i have to start reading the comics at amazon.

Allen Anderson
08-18-2011, 02:20 PM

That should be illegal :suspicious:

TedFred
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
That is my comment. The turtle wax clay kit is great

TedFred
08-18-2011, 02:28 PM
guess i have to start reading the comics at amazon.

That is my comment the Turtle wax clay kit is t he best I have tried.