PDA

View Full Version : Car Detailing ?

JohnAndrew
07-31-2011, 05:49 AM
Hi,

Newbie here, and also new to owning a car, I just bought a new(for me) Civic 2008, its been six months since its with me. Now I am looking to get it detailed both interior and exterior, can anyone help me find a place to get this done? I live in Detroit. Also it will help if you can tell me whats included in normal interior and exterior detailing?

waqastariq
08-06-2011, 07:04 AM
Hi,

Newbie here, and also new to owning a car, I just bought a new(for me) Civic 2008, its been six months since its with me. Now I am looking to get it detailed both interior and exterior, can anyone help me find a place to get this done? I live in Detroit. Also it will help if you can tell me whats included in normal interior and exterior detailing?

Hey John, welcome to the forums! Try DetailXperts, they are my go to car detailing (http://www.detailxperts.net/automobile_detailing) business :) or you can search for more on Yelp! :)

C. Charles Hahn
08-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I`d suggest contacting Marc Harris @ AutoLAVISH, or Jason Paris @ Deep Gloss Auto Salon, either of those guys can help you out.

lostdaytomorrow
08-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I`d say just do it yourself if possible. But if not check the regional section here on autopia for good recommendations