PDA

View Full Version : 1Z Einzett Perls

JCturboT
07-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Finally got the time to try 1Z Einszett Perls Shampoo today.

I used it on my Superbee as it hadn`t been washed in about a week.Some of you may remember from my previous posts that the car had recently been detailed with Meguiar`s UC/Swirl X and finished with a ZAIO.

I added about 2 gallons of water to my Griots wash bucket, added 4 oz Perls,swished around the mixture,and finally adding the remaining 2 gallons of water to begin my wash. I then dropped my sheepskin mitt in the bucket while I proceeded to hose off the car.

The suds reminded me of when I used to wash my previous cars with 1 oz Klasse AIO, not a lot of them but very slick and lubricious.

I had to go over some of the front end a couple times where the dead bugs had been which I typically have no problem with my other wash soaps with just one pass, especially since the car was very slick to begin with.

I also had to regenerate the suds with a quick blast from the hose 3-4 times during the wash.

I finished up and "sheet dried" my car with just the water hose and did not dry my car to see if I could see any water spots afterwards... I did not.

The finished look really looked no different that I get with my Duragloss 901 soap, just a glossy,clean look that I really like.

The end result...

I would say Perls is a nice soap, very LSP safe, but a little on the mild side when it comes to cleaning. It felt very paint friendly.

I will use it on my Wife`s car later this week and see if I see a difference in gloss with her deep blue paint.

I doubt I will pick it up again as I only purchased it during properautocare.com close out sale for $7.49 which it a little costly for 16.9 oz.

Jeff

RobD
07-12-2011, 08:30 AM
I much prefer their Exclusiv Glans shampoo. IME, it cleans better and is more lubricious. Plus, it suds normally. I wish the consumer size was still widely available.

JCturboT
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I much prefer their Exclusiv Glans shampoo. IME, it cleans better and is more lubricious. Plus, it suds normally. I wish the consumer size was still widely available.

Rob,

I know Tom P spoke highly of Exclusiv Glanz as well.

I know 1Z still has the regular Auto Glanz on their webpage. Can you still purchase Exclusiv Glanz?

Jeff