PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Tunch Goren & La Toya Jackson on the ASAP product launch!!!

David Fermani
07-11-2011, 09:24 AM
As many may or may not know, the owner of Autopia.org owns a successful chemical manufacturing business where they produce products for 3D, HD and a host of others that are used not only in the detailing industry, but many others as well. Some of which are secretly/exclusively rebottled by some of the most mainstream and popular Resellers in the online detailing world. To date he is still keeping it confidential for who he makes products for.

One of Tunch’s current projects includes partnering with celebrity La Toya Jackson to create a line of “Green Products” called ASAP (Auto Spa Amazing Products). This product line was developed to honor her bothers vision by creating a company that contributes to the conservation of water.

ASAP La Toya Jackson is committed to champion those causes that were near and dear to her beloved brother Michael`s heart. "Michael always felt that his music was a platform for him to promote awareness of humanitarian, equality, world peace and ecological issues. He was extremely concerned about international global warming. His inspiration for writing the song "Earth Song" was to let people hear the voice of our dying planet."

Ms. Jackson conducted extensive research and found that the simple act of outdoor car washing is a major contributor to water waste and pollution. Toxic levels of chemicals, metals and hydrocarbons mixed in the detergent-rich water used to wash our cars flow down the street and into the storm drain and into our oceans, rivers and creeks. Also, washing one car with soap and water wastes an average of 80 to 120 gallons.

To help combat this problem, Ms. Jackson teamed up with Chemist Tunch Goren, the premier manufacturer of high quality waterless car care products. With over two decades of research and development in the waterless car care; Mr. Goren proved to be the perfect partner to create Auto Spa Amazing Products. She used the acronym ASAP for this product because she feels it`s a problem that needs to be rectified NOW!

On Celebrity Apprentice La Toya named her team ASAP after this product.

The ASAP line include a waterless Tire & Wheel Cleaner, Wash & Shine and Tire Shine. All ASAP products are eco-friendly and feature a revolutionary non-aerosol continuous spray nozzle that works at any angle. Products will be on sale soon and you can sign up on ASAP’s website here: Auto Spa Amazing Products (http://autospaproducts.com/) to alert you when the products will be on sale.

The official launch will be held at the Playboy Mansion on July 11th and will include the attendance of 100’s of celebrities to promote this line. Besides this Ms. Jackson has also mentioned Tunch & his wife Ayse in her book named “Starting Over”. Here’s an excerpt of this mention:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/PolyProDetail/HD%20UNO/untitled.jpg

Besides this current project, Tunch(who’s headquarters are in Santa Clarita, CA) has also successfully established export distribution points throughout the world to includes places such as Australia, India, Mexico, Spain, Chain, Netherlands & Dubai. 3D is also the exclusive product line in over 800 car wash & detail shops in S. America. He is not just a formulator he says. Because since the 1980’s he’s also owned one of the biggest car washes in Los Angeles ... Tri-Star car wash & Detail Center in Van Nuys, Studio Car wash & Detail center in Culver city , Maywood Car Wash & Detail in Maywood Ca just to name the few. Tunch said “he always tried to make affordable products and wanted to stay within a competitive price range. However Autopia opened his mind to other avenues for distribution. When he saw that there are a lot of Detailers demanding much higher product range he developed the HD line. Now he says the sky is the limit for quality and improvements."

Please help me congratulate Tunch & La Toya on their new product launch!!

Bill D
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
Before you know it, there`s going to be all kinds of Autopia signage at celebrity events and you`ll see Tunch and David making their appearance with celebs at the Grammys and the Oscars! Think of all of the after-awards parties! :cool:

I`m all for the promotion of the ASAP product line and its expansion of the awareness of both detailing and environmental protection!

:xyxthumbs:

C. Charles Hahn
07-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Wow....

Congrats Tunch, and congrats La Toya on the new product line!

Of course this does beg the question of which came first, the chicken or the egg: did La Toya really push to have the team on Celebrity Apprentice named ASAP because of this product line, or did the name for the line come as a result of the team name? :think:

David Fermani
07-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Bill - That would be the day! The chances of that happening would be as realistic as celebrities posting Click N Brags here!! :fear:

Charlie - I believe this has been a work in progress for over 2 years. Not sure when the name originated though. :noidea:

Bill D
07-11-2011, 12:37 PM
You never David, you never know. I think La Toya`s daily driver is a Suburban or Escalade. You could do that and Janet`s Bentley and maybe get invited. ;)

Junebug
07-11-2011, 03:06 PM
That`s great news that needs to be told, congrats to Tunch and 3D!

David Fermani
07-15-2011, 03:15 PM
I hear the ASAP launch was a success! It appears that Tunch is not only quite handy in the 3D Lab, but also with the Playboy bunnies. Way to go big boy! :party:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/PolyProDetail/HD%20UNO/untitled-1.jpg

I`m sure more exciting pictures & information will soon be released about the event and product line. Stay tuned.....

gtpaul
07-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow....

Of course this does beg the question of which came first, the chicken or the egg: did La Toya really push to have the team on Celebrity Apprentice named ASAP because of this product line, or did the name for the line come as a result of the team name? :think:

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of odd because "Auto Spa Amazing Products" was never brought up in the show, nor could La Toya even remember what the actual ASAP Team Acronym was. ugh

Ben@3D
07-15-2011, 04:57 PM
The those interested in a little more info:

http://youtu.be/kOo8-JshzvI

http://youtu.be/c-DbvkIpREo

http://youtu.be/kKb_t4d3Vh0

ASAP Website (http://asap.di4.com/)

Ben@3D
07-15-2011, 05:01 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Kind of odd because "Auto Spa Amazing Products" was never brought up in the show, nor could La Toya even remember what the actual ASAP Team Acronym was. ugh

The ASAP LLC was create more that a year before the show. La Toya tricked Trump into thinking it was a new product for the show. :spy:

Barry Theal
07-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Congrats to tunch and the 3D team! Amazing. On a side note, Tunch why is it that everytime I see you in photos your surrounded by sexy woman? :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: