PDA

View Full Version : pomponazzi anyone?

loodi
07-07-2011, 10:14 AM
i see there was a short discussion about pomponazzi waxing products but it didnt answered my questions. im sorry i`m bringing this up again, but i really want to know something more about it all.

why is there just a handfull of people using it? i mean, its been said before that the only order you can make is about 100 pcs or something like that, but some of the detailing garages here on autopia could use that in a matter of months, couldnt you? so how come noone is taking into consideration the use of..for example the glass coating? or the quartz-melting wax system?

how come there are just a few videos over the net that shows the results after using their products while insteead there are tons of homemade videos about... meguiars for example? (this could be answered in the first question, but ill still ask)

by the videos i saw, it seems like an amazing product, so im just wondering how come most of you are not giving it a shot? or some of you did and its not worth mentioning on the forum?

i mean:

YouTube - ‪ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDDKpVyNe0&feature=related)

***?

i was in the same garage when my friend tried just the same thing with a swisswax 2coat (cant remember wich one, i only remember it costs an arm+leg, both kidneys and his stash of pot) and he couldnt get the same result. the scratches had to be polished instead of just wiped off like in this video.

is there something i dont know? or better: is there something ELSE i dont know? (the best wax i`ve ever worked with is a meguiars i got 3 years ago from the UK and the sonax 40% carnauba, so; are my standards of awesomeness regarding waxes just too low or is this pomponazzi coating just a great product we are all missing?)

disclaimer(s)

-i have nothing to do with their products, this isnt any kind of commercial activity in any way. im just wondering if its worth thinking about getting some of it

- sorry for being a newb in the field, but im shameless when it comes to ask in order to learn something

Scottwax
07-07-2011, 04:28 PM
How about a link to their website instead of just a youtube link?

loodi
07-08-2011, 03:40 AM
been there, but that still isnt answering my questions.

::::: POMPONAZZI TOOTHPASTE,POWDER SOAP,SPLAY LIQUID SOAP,ADULT SOAP COMPANY ::::: (http://www.pomponazzi.com/eng/)

id like to hear the thoughts about it from a pro on the forum.

i came upon this with further searching:

c/p from another detailer forum, im not sure if i have to/can mention its name, so i`m not going to until said so if someone really feels it should be written:

"WARNING !!!

pompo... is silica dioxide treatment, the idea is good, but the product is non stayble at all! ! !, application very tricky and can harm the body paint which only compounding can remove it,and when it does work , it doesnt last really more then 6 months.

its two liquids mixture , and need to use in 1 hour, the bottle itself if it kept more then 2 months , Explode!!! .. BE CAREFULL !!!! , i have video to prove it if anyone interested."

pootoo12000
07-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Just get some OptiCoat! AFAIK, it don`t `splode.

David Fermani
07-10-2011, 10:06 AM
I remember seeing a member(Asian) here mentioning using this product a while back, but my search results netted this thread:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/126211-pomponazzi.html

freddy.bello.129
07-09-2014, 08:40 PM
I have it