PDA

View Full Version : hd poxy sealant wax.

sacdetailing
06-22-2011, 11:51 AM
I won a prize kind of long ago (thanks guys!) but have never tried it and then when i was getting out of my collinite 845 i started trying the hd wax. I just starting to love this stuff (no i dont work for HD) its is soo easy to apply and to remove! I thought black fire wet diamond has the same type of easiness to apply and to remove but i feel like by hand the hd is easier to apply (with applicator). But i just wanted to know if anyone tested the durability? how long does it last and stuff like that. Thanks for any input. :becky:

Ben@3D
06-22-2011, 12:14 PM
I will let others chime in on the durability. FYI, the one you got from a long time ago was the 1.0 version. The 3.0 has been out for about a month. :nod:

imported_sal329
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
I am itching to try my Poxy

Scottwax
06-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Pretty easy to use but it is like NXT in the sense that you do need to let it dry about 15 minutes before removing for it to come off cleanly. Applies and removes easily in the sun too. Had it on a few customer`s cars a few months now but I haven`t had any follow up visits since I applied it.

sacdetailing
06-22-2011, 02:24 PM
I will let others chime in on the durability. FYI, the one you got from a long time ago was the 1.0 version. The 3.0 has been out for about a month. :nod:

nice! got to get some of that stuff as soon as this one will be finished!

Ben@3D
06-22-2011, 02:59 PM
nice! got to get some of that stuff as soon as this one will be finished!

Come to the seminar this weekend. Will give ya a free bottle. :eyebrows:

Only a 5 hour drive or so..

sacdetailing
06-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Come to the seminar this weekend. Will give ya a free bottle. :eyebrows:

Only a 5 hour drive or so..

hahha lol !!