PDA

View Full Version : Autopia 10th Anniversary Color Sanding Seminar and Party! - Schedule of Events

Ben@3D
06-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Hey guys,

Here is a preliminary schedule of events. This is subject to change.

Schedule:

10 AM Welcome & Greeting

10:15-11:00

Training Session 1

11:15-12:00

Training Session 2

12:00-1:00

Lunch - Quiznos

1:00-2:00

Training Session 3

2:15-3:00

Training Session 4

3:00-4:00

Press Conference

Giveaway of prizes

5:00-Whenever

Dinner at BJ`s

Each 45 minute training session will be split into 4 different groups/booths. These groups will consist of:

1. Color Sanding

2. Polishing & Waxing

3. Eliminating Paint Imperfections(spider webbing, swirl removal, etc.)

4. Waterspot Removal & Headlight polishing

Kevin Brown
06-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Man O man...

That`s a lot of schedule. :errf:

Is the whole thing seminar-only?

I kind figured there would be some time set aside to buff stuff, compare processes, watch some buffing shootouts, try products, and engage in some unscripted discussions... :becky:

Sounds like school! :nerd:

Ben@3D
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Man O man...

That`s a lot of schedule. :errf:

Is the whole thing seminar-only?

I kind figured there would be some time set aside to buff stuff, compare processes, watch some buffing shootouts, try products, and engage in some unscripted discussions... :becky:

Sounds like school! :nerd:

Still modifying the schedule. Trying of products is definitely there..Just not on the schedule of events. Buffing shootouts..interesting idea. Hrm.....

Kevin Brown
06-20-2011, 09:24 PM
... Buffing shootouts..interesting idea. Hrm...

Or at least a tug of war where you tie a rope to the shaft`s of two rotary buffers, hit the triggers, and see which guy can yank the buffer from the other guy first. :yuck:

Naw, just think it would be nice to have some down time, for those that are attending of course... :sadwavey:

C. Charles Hahn
06-20-2011, 09:36 PM
Or at least a tug of war where you tie a rope to the shaft`s of two rotary buffers, hit the triggers, and see which guy can yank the buffer from the other guy first. :yuck:

More like see which detailer`s arm gets ripped off first... :eek:

David Fermani
06-20-2011, 10:32 PM

Let`s get a group together & break away for some challenging fun. KBM + UNO = WIN!:waxing:

Just make sure not to bring your UNO bottle filled with M101.:pray1::yield::israel:

imported_animes2k
06-20-2011, 10:51 PM
I saw in the email mention of "attending virtually." More details on this? Thanks.

autoconcierge
06-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Had every intention of attending............... but I took in a big money job ...I am sorry :pray1: waiting @ the shop for the Porsche right now as I type this.

Ben@3D
06-25-2011, 02:21 PM
Lunch Break at the Seminar. Nice weather and lots of detailing going on. :waxing:

Everything is being film so their will be a highlight reel.

Now back to the fun.... :nod:

BIOLINK
06-26-2011, 08:50 PM

Just make sure not to bring your UNO bottle filled with M101.

Nice!

I had a great time at the seminar. Looking forward to trying my new bottle of UNO. Enjoyed your stuff David and Barry and Thomas!