PDA

View Full Version : Hello from BDP

BDP
06-09-2011, 08:19 AM
My name is Barry P, owner of BDP Distributing, LLC. My 17 yr history is in Corvette restoration and boats. We are based out of Pa, but our website is countrywide. I started the company after spending years looking for products that work, last longer, are easy to use and clean products. When I found these products I just wanted to share with friends. The response was overwhelming and the company was formed. I work with customers and detail people to assist them in getting the best results with what I sell. The detail company`s that use my products tell me they`ve had an increase in business that is overwhelming. The customers that use my products are extremely satisfied. My motto is....."there is NO magic fix to detailing, but with proper products and application technique, it will will be better"

06-09-2011, 06:00 PM
Welcome to Autopia Barry. Good to know your company is off to the right start. Keep posted when we start reimplementing sponsorship. It might be something to add to your repertoire. In the meantime feel free to post a new thread or help out where you see fit.

Junebug
06-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Boats ? we could use the help, I`m interested in what you have for that evil gel-coat we all love.

Brad B
06-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Welcome aboard! We look forward to you sharing some tips.