PDA

View Full Version : Eco-Polishing

PaulMcGrath
02-17-2006, 06:22 AM
Hi everyone,

My wife has this obsession with environmentally friendly products and she`s always on at me about pollution and dangerous chemicals whenever I`m working on my car. Does anyone know of any eco-friendly car care products that are available? I`d be interested to find some, just to keep her off my back for a while, even if I don`t use them. Does anyone else have this problem?

Paul

holland_patrick
02-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Poorboys are they only one i can think of.... His products when though a lot of testing to be used in Goverment areas. So they pass EPA regs..

detailz
02-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Wouldn`t you know it, I can`t find the business card of company in Maine that manufacture environmentally friendly products. I will keep looking. For the interior I would suggest a vapor machine - no chemicals whatsoever. May not be cost effective if you are a hobbyist or w/d warrior. Keep in mind that all chemical manufacturers must be VOC compliant.

Poorboy
02-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Poorboys are they only one i can think of.... His products when though a lot of testing to be used in Goverment areas. So they pass EPA regs..

Yes, we were made to jump through hoops to get approved at Lockheed/Martin ...they tested them as they are, they tested them on the ground, they tested them in run off ground water, they tested them in sewer drains after clean up. We passed :) and are now on their list of approved products :yes:

BlackSunshine
02-17-2006, 08:31 AM
Isn`t Simple Green, biodegradable?