PDA

View Full Version : Zaino advice needed

CLARKSPOLISHING
05-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Im looking for some advice on how to use Zaino. I currectly use alot of products from many companies, but I get a lot of requests for Zaino. Is there anyone who is familier with these that products that could help me out?

Is Zaino products really that great?

Clark Long

Rand
05-04-2011, 11:25 AM
I think they are great. Great shine and longevity. If you go to their website (Zaino Store (http://www.zainostore.com/)) it gives good instructions for each product. It also has the to FAQ`s. Their best products in my opinion is their AIO and Z2 Pro (Z5 for darker color cars). Hope this helps.

mikemurphy234
05-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Very, very light applications. If you can see it on the paint than you put too much on. You`ll know if you put too much on if no matter how long you let it dry it still is somewhat sticky in spots.

The same goes with their detail sprays. A little really does go a long way.

As for the product itself, after I realized that simple fact, I really enjoy using it. IMO it has a look that is distinctly Zaino.

Good luck!

wannafbody
05-06-2011, 09:45 PM
I has a look at dusk like no other product-it just glows.

David Fermani
05-06-2011, 09:53 PM
I love it and it`s my all time favorite sealant. I also have several clients that seek my services just because I use Zaino.

I prefer these products:

Z2 - sealant for solid colors

Z5 - sealant for metallics

ZFX - allows you to put mulitple layers back to back

Z6 - quick detailer

Z7 - car wash soap

Z8 - spray topper

Z16 - tire dressing

Boarder Free Towels -(the best towel)

C. Charles Hahn
05-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Boarder Free Towels -(the best towel)

To use these, one must not be a skater/surfer, and must not have any renters in their homes :LOLOL:

:boxing:

Personally, I don`t use much Zaino anymore, but I used to go through a lot of it. My favorite products to still use are Z6, Z7, Z8, Z10, Z12, and Z16. Not so big on the sealants though.

Not to mention you can get it cheaper under another name (Duragloss) :eyebrows:

David Fermani
05-06-2011, 10:24 PM
Atleast you can tell I didn`t cut & paste it from their site. :nono:

Unless you have proof that Zaino = Duragloss I suggest you not slander the good name of Mr. Sal Zaino. :pray::hail: I refuse to accept this as true until I see video footage of Zaino being made at the Duragloss factory. :photo: Until then, please let all the Zealots keep up keeping on......:behindsofa:

imported_BretFraz
05-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Im looking for some advice on how to use Zaino. I currectly use alot of products from many companies, but I get a lot of requests for Zaino. Is there anyone who is familier with these that products that could help me out?

Is Zaino products really that great?

Clark Long

What products do you need help with? Most are straightforward to use. Only challenges might be their sealants.

Yes, they really are that great. Almost across the board, they are best in class. Exceptions might be ZPC and ZCS, both of which are very good.

wannafbody
05-09-2011, 11:17 PM
ZPC is the best cleaning polish I`ve used hands down. I`ve used it to remove paint overspray on a few occasions.

gigondaz
05-10-2011, 08:50 AM
My business has been usuing Zaino for more than 6yrs, and I love it.

It gives that glassy, reflective look that some people fine very appealing.

As with any LSP, final results depend hugely on the extensiveness of your surface prep.

On most cars, you can`t just machine-buff 1 round, and jump straight into Zaino....unless your OEM paintwork is REALLY that great (such as on Bentley Continentals) or you hv a great aftermarket paintwork that (hopefully) has been wetsanded.

From my own experience:

1. prep, prep, prep.

2. Apply minimum 3layers of zaino z 2 or z5.....and try to use Z6 in between layers.

Many of my customers are hooked to the Zaino look and keep requesting for more layers!

Dan
05-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Atleast you can tell I didn`t cut & paste it from their site. :nono:

Unless you have proof that Zaino = Duragloss I suggest you not slander the good name of Mr. Sal Zaino. :pray::hail: I refuse to accept this as true until I see video footage of Zaino being made at the Duragloss factory. :photo: Until then, please let all the Zealots keep up keeping on......:behindsofa:

I agree Duragloss aren`t the same products, but they are either clones or different just to say they aren`t the same. Are they interchangeable? In many cases yes. I love all the products except for the leather stuff (it stinks to me). My all time favorite is ZAIO, there is no other product made that gives better results for the amount of time put in.

mongo
05-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Use ZPC with a lake county smart white pad speed 5

zaino all in one grey smart finishing pad speed 4

if you have used another polish brand before this do an IPA wipedpwn