PDA

View Full Version : Single speed drivers?

Dan
05-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Lately I`ve noticed an increasing trend in single speed drivers in my area. These (mostly minivan and SUV) drivers seem to go one speed everywhere. Usually it is around 43 mph. It doesn`t matter if its a rural road, a neighborhood street, school zone or even PARKING LOT.:nervous2: While its annoying on a back road, its crazy in a parking lot. Anyone else notice an increase in this trend?

cptzippy
05-04-2011, 10:51 AM
Nope, haven`t noticed it. People usually are going about my speed - 64.6 mph. Sometimes the ones with the funny lights on top try to go a little faster but I usually keep them from passing.

JK BTW

Ben@3D
05-04-2011, 12:12 PM
I`m sorry sir, we clocked you in at 65.1 mph. Good luck with the $1000 ticket.:car:

cptzippy
05-04-2011, 01:22 PM
I`m sorry sir, we clocked you in at 65.1 mph. Good luck with the $1000 ticket.:car:

You`re not one of those people with the funny lights on top is ya . >\

Ben@3D
05-04-2011, 01:37 PM
No, but I have had those funny lights turn on behind me a few times. :doh:

Scottwax
05-04-2011, 04:07 PM
I`ve noticed the morons that drive 5-10 under the limit but maintain that speed in school zones. Or the moron in the F250 that stayed in the left lane going 65 in a 70 only to cut off the people in the right lane when his exit came up.

C. Charles Hahn
05-04-2011, 08:51 PM
I`ve noticed the morons that drive 5-10 under the limit but maintain that speed in school zones. Or the moron in the F250 that stayed in the left lane going 65 in a 70 only to cut off the people in the right lane when his exit came up.

I`ve heard a few people from down your way that have made those complaints... I`m starting to wonder if maybe Texas has more than its quota of stupid drivers.

cptzippy
05-04-2011, 09:16 PM
I`ve heard a few people from down your way that have made those complaints... I`m starting to wonder if maybe Texas has more than its quota of stupid drivers.

Hey, I resemble that remark ;) Don`t think there`s more stupid drivers in Texas. However, I will say that Arlington seem to be a cluster of them - always hated driving through there.

Scottwax
05-04-2011, 10:17 PM

Doesn`t help that we have a lot of unlicensed illegals driving down here. Plus the traffic light timing is so horrid that everyone is pissed about having to stop at every single light that they start doing some really stupid stuff.

smokinfastlegen
05-04-2011, 11:59 PM
I havent noticed single speed drivers, but i have noticed more idiots tail gate me in my civic hatch. If i cant see your headlights in my lowered civic, i think you might be too close.

Jhony505
05-21-2011, 10:54 AM
No i haven`t notice single speed drivers yet.If someone doing it I don`t think that is a good idea.because we should careful when we drive along parking lot , near a school or neighboring.