PDA

View Full Version : Megs mf system

Street5927
04-27-2011, 06:09 PM
I had the opportunity to try out the Megs MF System for the first time. Trying not to rehash many of the things already posted, I found that it did an exceptional job correcting my 04` Nissan Titan that has been loooong neglected...about 3 yrs. The finish was not bad, just minor scratches and swirls from quick washes and snow removal. It took me about 2 hrs to polish out the swirls and scratches and apply the finishing wax. The time does not include a good wash and clay just prior. The MF system was a dream to work with. it went on easily, corrected much better than expected and the residue removed equally as easy, with very little dusting and no slinging. Once the finishing wax was applied, it left a super smooth and slick feel. I was able to do the entire truck with just one pad and it cleaned easily throughout the process. Just for giggles, when I was all done with the p aint, I tried it on my chrome bumpers, chrome mirrors, and chrome tailgate trim pieces. To my suprise, it took out 98% of the scratches on the chrome tailgate trim pieces and mirrors, and brought the rear bumpers back to life with an exceptional swirl free, scratch free mirror like shine. I definitely give this system a thumbs up and will be buying the gallon size. I have not yet experimented on more pronounced scratches, but that will come next week on a detail I have lined up which has some moderate scratches. Also, I will have to monitor the durability of the finishing wax.

David Fermani
04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
Good deal. Everyone that`s been talking about this product is saying nothing but great things.