PDA

View Full Version : new in wrapper hydrotech pads

king nothing
04-16-2011, 07:13 PM
I have a bunch of new in wrapper, never used, 1.25 thick hydro tech pads. I bought them about a year ago and never used them, and now i am going to go with the megs microfiber. I have

8x cyan 5.5" cutting pads

8x tangerine 5.5" finishing pads

2x cyan 4" cutting pads

2x tangerine 4" finishing pads

Im looking to sell them as a lot for $120 plus $10 for shipping, which is slightly less than 2/3 the price of ordering them from properautocare.com. PM or email at jasonw44 at hotmail dot com. trades/partial trades for megs microfiber pads, d300, nice microfiber drying towels, micro restore detergent (maybe you have a gallon and want to send me 32oz of it?)

king nothing
04-17-2011, 09:08 PM
offers? i have a full shopping cart at autogeek to pay for

darkonion
04-17-2011, 11:02 PM
I don`t think I would need all of them. Would you be cool if I purchased a few instead of the whole lot?

king nothing
04-18-2011, 05:50 PM
If you guys dont need this many pads, ill split them in half. half the price, but the same shipping

tssdetailing
04-18-2011, 08:55 PM
King, i`m telling you right now, you DO NOT want to off load those pads. The MF system is not the end-all solution for every car.

king nothing
04-18-2011, 09:39 PM
King, i`m telling you right now, you DO NOT want to off load those pads. The MF system is not the end-all solution for every car.Yeah, but hopefully it will work well for the 3 cars i have LOL. Im not a pro, or even a semi pro. i just want to do my rides, and the megs kit seems to have the user-friendliness that im looking for

tssdetailing
04-19-2011, 07:27 PM
then do them and if they work, kudos to you!

RaskyR1
04-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I have a bunch of new in wrapper, never used, 1.25 thick hydro tech pads. I bought them about a year ago and never used them, and now i am going to go with the megs microfiber. I have

8x cyan 5.5" cutting pads

8x tangerine 5.5" finishing pads

2x cyan 4" cutting pads

2x tangerine 4" finishing pads

Im looking to sell them as a lot for $120 plus $10 for shipping, which is slightly less than 2/3 the price of ordering them from properautocare.com. PM or email at jasonw44 at hotmail dot com. trades/partial trades for megs microfiber pads, d300, nice microfiber drying towels, micro restore detergent (maybe you have a gallon and want to send me 32oz of it?)

I would hold onto some finishing pads for when you come across paints that`s don`t finish as well with MF.