PDA

View Full Version : Jeffs Werkstatt’s Acrylic Jett: Trigger verses Optimum`s Opti-Seal

kajunman
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Have any of you had experience with Jeffs Werkstatt’s Acrylic Jett: Trigger and Optimum`s Opti-Seal as to which is more durable?

spotter
04-05-2011, 02:21 PM
I have used both but can`t really tell you which one has better durability. Since they are so easy to use I could never go more than a couple of weeks without adding another layer after washing.

imported_Bert
04-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Scottwax would be the best to reply to this, he has been a proponent of both products. My guess Jeff`s Werkstat would have better durability but Opti Seal would be quicker to apply since it is a wipe on walk away product.

kajunman
04-06-2011, 09:58 AM
Scottwax would be the best to reply to this, he has been a proponent of both products. My guess Jeff`s Werkstat would have better durability but Opti Seal would be quicker to apply since it is a wipe on walk away product.

So Scottwax, what do you have to say about this?

Scottwax
04-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Durability is pretty similar, Opti-Seal is easier to use. Werkstatt definitely has its own look, makes the paint look thick sort of like HD Proxy does. I mostly use OS due to the ease of use, anything right now that is a spray is tough to use outside because it is so windy here.