PDA

View Full Version : Aquapel / Trico View at retail anywhere?

Marc Hufnagel
04-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Missed on out on the 5-pak of aquapel / now Trico View windshield rain repellent last year at Costco, something like $15 for it. They aren`t carrying it yet this year; anyone else have a line on multipaks at retail at all? I need more than 1 and am not interested in paying 8-10 for (1)! :D

tom p.
04-01-2011, 10:37 AM
I have seen it in Pepboi, price was fair. I kinda stumbled on it in the store....I asked where it was and no one knew (what it was).

I`ve seen it sitting next to the register at AAP...but they had a really silly price tag attached to.

Personally, I buy 4 or 6 at a time on eBay and it gets me close to the elusive Costco pricing :)

I luv Aquapel :rockon:

disclaimer: Neither Pepboi, AAP or PPG has ever compensated me for my endorsements :(

Marc Hufnagel
04-01-2011, 07:02 PM
I have seen it in Pepboi, price was fair. I kinda stumbled on it in the store....I asked where it was and no one knew (what it was).

I`ve seen it sitting next to the register at AAP...but they had a really silly price tag attached to.

Personally, I buy 4 or 6 at a time on eBay and it gets me close to the elusive Costco pricing :)

I luv Aquapel :rockon:

disclaimer: Neither Pepboi, AAP or PPG has ever compensated me for my endorsements :(

I actually checked at AAP and the manager couldn`t find it in their system. bah.