PDA

View Full Version : I would like your opinion please.

mattkemp80
02-28-2011, 11:08 AM
I have been a guest of this forum for years. I just purchased a new car and I would like your opinion. I know how to properly wash a car using the two bucket method. My detailing ability and lifestyle only allow me time to do a thorough wash. I just did a thorough wash and performed a baggie test and incredibly the finish is in excellent condition. I am interested in using Optimum car wax once or twice a month for protection. It seems incredibly easy to apply and supposedly takes minutes to apply. Other spray waxes seem to be boosters for already applied wax but since I don’t have time and know how to completely prep the finish I just want to wash and use the Optimum spray wax on a regular basis. When the car needs claying or polishing which I calculate will be once or twice a year I plan to take it to a professional and once he is done have him seal it with a quality sealant.

What is your opinion on my car care plan?

Thank you in advance.

G37
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Take a look at this past thread

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/89873-non-marring-results-how-i-wash-cars.html

G37
02-28-2011, 08:30 PM
I will try OCW and OB tire gel this weekend weather permitting but after using OID and OCwC Optimum makes great products.

Chris@Optimum
03-01-2011, 12:20 AM
If you need any Optimum specific advice or info just PM me or ask if the forum if you think everyone can benefit.

Sent from my ViP4 viaTapatalk