PDA

View Full Version : AUTOGEEK HAS EARNED MY BUSINESS FOREVER! What exceptional customer service! Read on

Pages : [1] 2

Rob4092xx
02-23-2011, 04:47 PM
After receiving my Griot`s Orbital for X-mas, I ordered ten foam pads from AutoGeek in January. Not knowing much about what type of pads to use, I did some reseacrh and purchased the pads that I thought would be best for my application.

After using these pads, I wasn`t real impressed with the results. I called AutoGeek earler today and told them about my situation.

Without so much as a single second of hesitation, AutoGeek told me if I wasn`t happy, they weren`t happy!

They went on to explain what the best pads would be for my application and volunterred to send me 10 of these pads at NO COST!

Due to the fact that I had already used my original pads, they told me not to bother sending them back; that they would just take me at my word and send me ten new pads!

I couldn`t believe what I was hearing!

AutoGeek has earned my business forever! Nobody gives this type of customer service anymore!

A million thanks to "Megan" and "Duane" at AutoGeek!

GotDetailing
02-23-2011, 05:16 PM
It`s good to know there are companies out there that still value their customers. Thanks for posting this, as I know where I will look when I need some new products.

G37
02-23-2011, 05:52 PM
I have placed several orders from Autogeek.net and they have outstanding Customer Service.

Meghan P
02-23-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks for calling in, glad we were able to take care of you.

Dr. Woo
02-23-2011, 08:41 PM
Stories like these help me to reaffirm my decision to buy strictly from Autogeek.

uniquedetailing
02-23-2011, 10:59 PM
I have had the same experience with Autogeek, great service and I would also add Detailed Image has a great customer service too, and problems they send out new stuff straight away

RenuAuto
02-23-2011, 11:19 PM
I`ve had several separate instances where AutoGeek impressed me so much I`d go no where else.

-Grant Liban,

Renu Auto

Scottwax
02-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Autogeek`s been good to me too. Nice to know we have a few really good vendors to buy detailing supplies from.

Accumulator
02-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Glad, but not surprised, to hear things worked out the way they did.

D_Nyholm
02-24-2011, 04:36 PM
I buy 99% of my supplies at Autogeek. They have a great selection, great customer service, and a good atmosphere on thier forum. The only thing I didn`t buy there was my FLEX since thier coupons aren`t useable on polishers. I ended up getting 25% off by going to another vendor.

solekeeper
02-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Everything I have bought thus far, is from AG.

They are awesome. Love their site.

Customer service is so very important, especially these days. Many businesses fail to see this.

I love hearing re-assuring things like this. I was already confident in them. But this is awesome :)

Concourswanna b
03-10-2011, 02:00 PM
They are fantastic! Recently sent me TWO complimentary wheel brushes and six nice mf`s with my order!

Good stuff!

Chris Wilkes
03-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Fantastic customer service. Always knowledgeable.

zackslapshot20
03-10-2011, 02:48 PM
They have done nothing but treat me with respect and courtesy! A+ to Auto Geek! Customer Service seems to be their #1 priority! (Wish all company followed this route)

Thanks!

nyakerz
03-13-2011, 06:01 AM
I also had a good experience with AG. I`m from the Philippines. Parents is coming home to Manila. I made an order, used my visa debit card and have it shipped in USA (Int`l shipping is expensive) . My card company refused payment despite having sufficient funds.

AG did not void my order but informed me immediately. I told them that I can try paying through paypal. They requested payment through paypal. I paid through and it worked. Communications were made through email only, and customer service was great. My shipment will arrived on Tuesday.

I will order on AG again and will consider international shipping. I can`t register an account on AGO, ask the AG people about the products and avail of free shipping above $95. =P Anyways, this starting auto detailing hobbyist is well taken care of here in autopia.