PDA

View Full Version : Megs Shampoo Plus

Street5927
02-18-2011, 10:59 AM
I see that Autogeek is running a special on some Megs products. I normally use the Megs Hyper Wash, but I see that Megs has a product (maybe new, or maybe old and I just never paid attention to it), but it is called Shampoo Plus. It is around $4.00 cheaper than the Hyper Wash (per gallon). My question is, has anybody used this, particularly in a Foam Cannon or Foam Gun and is it that much different (In your opinion) than the Hyperwash? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Street5927
02-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Well, I decided to try a gallon of this along with buying more Hyperwash. I will have to give a review of it when I get it and try it out.

Leadfootluke
02-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Well, I decided to try a gallon of this along with buying more Hyperwash. I will have to give a review of it when I get it and try it out.

I have been using Shampoo plus for the last year and have really liked it. Foams very well and has great lubricity; however, I am not using a foam gun/cannon. Please compare it to hyperwash! I now have gold class and have had wolfgang auto bathe, as well as others but have not done a good comparison. The Shampoo plus is so much cheaper too.