PDA

View Full Version : Product suggestions...

MirrorDetailing
02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
About to do my first of the year inventory restocking purchase and am wanting some product suggestions. When I generally get new towels I get them from Cobra, which as of late I have been less and less impressed with their towels. Then also need peoples opinions on those that use the CG Hextec Buffing Pads vs the Basic CCS LC Pads.

For towels, what are you alls favorites for working?

Polishing/Compound Towel = ?

Wax Removal Towel = ?

Glass Towels = ?

Drying Towels = ?

Thanks,

Mike

Legacy
02-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Check out Paskshak for your towels. I perfer LC flat pads or Hydro Pads.
About to do my first of the year inventory restocking purchase and am wanting some product suggestions. When I generally get new towels I get them from Cobra, which as of late I have been less and less impressed with their towels. Then also need peoples opinions on those that use the CG Hextec Buffing Pads vs the Basic CCS LC Pads.

For towels, what are you alls favorites for working?

Polishing/Compound Towel = ?

Wax Removal Towel = ?

Glass Towels = ?

Drying Towels = ?

Thanks,

Mike

MirrorDetailing
02-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks Legacy.

No one else have any suggestions? With all the other business on here, I would imagine that some have a good bit of info on the mass amount of towels and pads they get and go through.

RaskyR1
02-15-2011, 06:10 PM
-Polishing/Compound Towel = DI General Purpose

-Wax Removal Towel = DI Great White

-Glass Towels = Huck Surgical Towels

-Drying Towels = DI Waffle Weave

-I prefer the flat LC Hyro-Tech foam pads

-You may also want to check out the new Meguiars MF system when it comes out.

LS1-MEX
02-15-2011, 08:52 PM
thanks legacy.

No one else have any suggestions? With all the other business on here, i would imagine that some have a good bit of info on the mass amount of towels and pads they get and go through.

for drying i just use multi purpse microfibers, they work great. For pads i use lc