PDA

View Full Version : chemicalguys speacial

blucpe
01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
just ordered their foam gun and 3 16oz. bottles of glossworkz. cwg, and cwd free with order, savings of $30. i thought it was a good deal.

Junebug
01-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Yeah, I got an email flyer from them too, although I don`t "need" another LSP - that new one looked interesting.

nushine31223
01-27-2011, 12:03 AM
hope u kissed that $30 away before you sent it off... hahaha when that foam gun breaks before the warrenty expires they will laugh and slam the door in your face... (just my expierience,,, not to be so gruff)

BIGDAVE
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I got an email flyer from them too, although I don`t "need" another LSP - that new one looked interesting.

What new LSP are you referring to?

BigAl3
01-27-2011, 03:07 AM
hope u kissed that $30 away before you sent it off... hahaha when that foam gun breaks before the warrenty expires they will laugh and slam the door in your face... (just my expierience,,, not to be so gruff)

you have a bad experience with them? it seems like it`s a toss up, some have had great customer service and some have not...

Accumulator
01-27-2011, 01:18 PM
Any experiences with their "Fatty Orange Dryer"? I could be interested in a plush MF drying towel for cerain applications :think:

Junebug
01-27-2011, 01:35 PM
It`s called Blacklight or something, you have to give them credit for the descriptions they have, if I hit the Powerball, I`m going to call them and have them send me one of everything just for shizz & giggles!

blucpe
01-31-2011, 02:04 PM
i used the foam gun with the glossworkz shampoo, i only needed a capful of it in the 32 oz. container and it made more than enough suds, left a nice finish i must say. also put a coat of blacklight on and i`m equally impressed with it, really made the flake pop and added much gloss to the finish. it reminds me alot like danase wet glaze, same color and similar smell, not making any accusations. it was very user freindly easy on/off. worth it at the sale price.