PDA

View Full Version : vic`s chaos any tips, pro`s/cons

blucpe
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM
just got some vic`s chaos today, anyone used it? any tips on applying.

blucpe
01-07-2011, 04:21 PM
just got some vic`s chaos today, anyone used it? any tips on applying.

never mind.

imported_Bence
01-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Apply it gently with bare hands. Of course, you can try an app, but this was the first wax I felt I`m using LESS wax with bare hands than with an app. Of course, it`s easier to apply thinner layers with an app, no question, but still it spreads extremely thinly with the human skin.

Pros: extremely wet, bright, high-def finish, surprisingly durable, honest non-colored/non-scented formula

Cons: none

dogma
01-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Apply it gently with bare hands. Of course, you can try an app, but this was the first wax I felt I`m using LESS wax with bare hands than with an app. Of course, it`s easier to apply thinner layers with an app, no question, but still it spreads extremely thinly with the human skin.

Pros: extremely wet, bright, high-def finish, surprisingly durable, honest non-colored/non-scented formula

Cons: none

I followed Bence`s advice and was extremely happy with the results. I actually like Chaos better than Vics red. I used RMG 1st then applied 2 coats of Chaos by hand. Awesome results,surprisingly durable too, Their QD is fantastic

blucpe
01-11-2011, 10:35 AM
thanks for the replys, when i used vic`s red a couple of yrs. ago i applied all three coats by bare hand, the results were stellar. with the chaos this time around i put the first two on bare handed but the third and final coat i used a 4" lc red pad on my pc at speed 5 really working in a thin layer small section at a time, you can`t let this stuff set up, then buffing w/mf to get the bulk of the wax off then going over w/ a cleaner mf to buff, then when it was all done i put a 4" mf bonnet over a blu lc pad speed 6 and buffed the whole car, outstanding results, i`ll be honest i don`t think it makes any difference if you do it by hand or use a pc except you won`t be as worn out at the end.