PDA

View Full Version : You do everything to keep your paint safe and then this happens ....

schiddy
01-05-2011, 02:20 PM
You do everything to keep your paint safe and then this happens ....

http://www.naughtybits.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/kitty-gangbang.jpg

How many layers of zaino do I need to protect against this? hahahaha

imported_Prestige Detail
01-05-2011, 10:04 PM
Ummm....... O.o I`m speechless right now!

kakeuter
01-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Not sure what it is about cats, but they love crawling on cars. So annoying, especially with a black car.

-Kody-

Ben@3D
01-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Just woke up this morning with cat paws prints all over my car. They must of been doing some kinda dance on my hood! Maybe add 50 coats of your favorite slippery wax so they slide right off???

Dan
01-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Just woke up this morning with cat paws prints all over my car. They must of been doing some kinda dance on my hood! Maybe add 50 coats of your favorite slippery wax so they slide right off???

Everyone has remote trunk release... how about a remote hood release (with some really good springs).

imported_paintxpert
01-06-2011, 04:06 PM
All my stuff is covered....some twice. That is with two covers. For stored vehicles If the car is kept in a car port always put out the mice bait. Really needed when the weather gets cold. They nest where it is warm. You dont want them eating the wires. Mice LOVE red wires. My freinds Mustang fastback had a mouse house in the air cleaner. He discovered it when the car didnt start. My wife loves cats....so I can only say so much. If you startle the cat while on the hood of your black car, you could be asking for it. I found it is much easier to relax until the predator has decided to move on. I have a wind up alarm clock that I keep under my stored Cougar. It keeps the racoons out also.

imported_Ivan Rajic
01-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Is no one else laughing at the cat orgy? Definitely sucks for the paint!

Scottwax
01-06-2011, 11:24 PM
The cat in the middle is the lucky Pierre.