PDA

View Full Version : How often

CalgaryDetail
02-05-2006, 02:51 PM
How often does everyone clean and dress the inside of their cars. I find myself indide my car cleaning at least once a week (not because it really needs it but small imperfections make me mad) i use alot of adams and poorboys, as well as some mothers when im out of the former. Will this damage my interior, i would think not but then again less is more

BLUELINE 1
02-05-2006, 02:55 PM
I don`t see anything wrong with you cleaning the inside once a week as long as you are using safe products, and it looks like you are.

Brenton
02-05-2006, 03:07 PM
About once a month, though I dust, apply deo, and do front matts every week, windows every coupla weeks. I should be on it more since I drive customers around.

TrueDetailer
02-05-2006, 04:32 PM
When i first bought my truck i was cleaning the inside every week. Lately though i`ve been cleaning it about every 3 weeks. A little dirt and dust never hurt anything. :bump

Dozerboy
02-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Really cleaned it, well once now and it`s a 97. But after I was done I gave some guys from work a ride and they asked how I kept it so clean it looked like new I just laughed.

GregCavi
02-05-2006, 08:19 PM
monthly. I will vaccum really well and dress everything, I like to wipe down after washes everyother time.

Greg

MARTIN
02-05-2006, 08:29 PM
not as much as I would like to! about once a month!!

Wi
ll this damage my interior, i would think not but then again less is more

my advise is to use water based products with UV protection, that way you will be taking good care of your carīs interior!!!

97F1504x4
02-05-2006, 09:06 PM
I use a duster to clean the dash weekly apply leather conditioner weekly and clean once a month depending on how dirty it is. And the interior gets a complete detailing once a month. But i clean it every week as well as under the hood when i wash the truck and cars.

Richard