PDA

View Full Version : I got my HD UNO 2.0 today!!!

Blaq Ops
12-10-2010, 02:28 PM
Well I got my prize today and can`t wait for a good day to try it out on my ride. (Thanks guys) I`ll be using the Meguiar`s buffer. Can anyone tell me what pad I should be using. It`s going on a new black corvette. Thanks.:buffing:

blucpe
12-11-2010, 10:17 AM
i use a 4" lc blue pad, you could even use a softer one maybe a red or gold. i beleive those are softer, i don`t have any at this time so i can`t say for sure but i`ve read somewhere here that they are, also you might want to spritz the pad with some distilled water so the wax applys more evenly, just a suggestion.

Leadfootluke
12-11-2010, 10:34 AM
i use a 4" lc blue pad, you could even use a softer one maybe a red or gold. i beleive those are softer, i don`t have any at this time so i can`t say for sure but i`ve read somewhere here that they are, also you might want to spritz the pad with some distilled water so the wax applys more evenly, just a suggestion.

HD UNO is not a wax.

From the sounds of it, tailor the pad selection to the cut you wish to achieve. I.e. orange for heavier cutting, white for polishing, black for finishing, etc.

Barry Theal
12-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Luke you said it perfect there

blucpe
12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
HD UNO is not a wax.

From the sounds of it, tailor the pad selection to the cut you wish to achieve. I.e. orange for heavier cutting, white for polishing, black for finishing, etc.

sorry my bad i thought he was speaking of their wax.