PDA

View Full Version : Autopia is looking for a new Moderator!!!

Pages : [1] 2

12-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Autopia, where the members have a say! :tribe:

As our forum continues to see growth and change, Autopia is currently looking for atleast one additional Moderator.

Qualifications:

*Minimum 1000 posts

*Currently Active in the Forums

*Not affiliated with any manufacturer.

*Usually Meet once a month durring the week 5 pm pst / 8 est via a chat program.

Autopians will get to vote on who they want for Moderator from a list of those interested. Please give us your feedback by posting your recommendations. :thx

Barry Theal
12-09-2010, 08:18 PM
I nominate David Fermanti or Accumulator

David Fermani
12-09-2010, 10:41 PM
In no particular order:

Buffer Barry

Accumulator

ScottWax

BigAl

Yakky

Rasky

dsms

SuperBee

MuttGrunt

JuneBug

toyotaguy

Kevin Brown
12-10-2010, 01:22 AM
I nominate David Fermani or Accumulator

These were the first two that came to my mind, too!

I haven`t been a member here for a long time, and don`t know all the "Master`s", the "Guru`s", the "Drama Wars", the history between guys, or even the guys that can spend the time it must take to do a thorough job.

I think if you had one or more of these guys:

Accumulator (well spoken, easy to get along with, very nice, digs detailing chat, not a know-it-all but almost does)

Akimel (detailing hobbyist, intelligent debater, very active on the sites, knows a lot of and uses a lot of products)

David Fermani (analytical, interested, seems to dig the new autopia, doesn`t shy from a heated debate)

Tim Lingor aka 2hotford (previously a Mod on MOL, knows products and detailing, holds the line, keeps great control of a forum)

PorscheGuy997 (detailing hobbyist, great researcher, very nice, knows products like crazy)

You would be doing your site a great service to get any one of these guys. :high5:

If anyone is saying, "Hey- what about me?!" Sorry... didn`t know you wanted it!

Greg Nichols
12-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I nominate David Fermanti or Accumulator

Ditto

They are the only ones that could keep me in line........LOL

Cheers,

GREG

Dan
12-10-2010, 10:40 AM
In no particular order:

Buffer Barry

Accumulator

ScottWax

BigAl

Yakky

Rasky

dsms

SuperBee

MuttGrunt

JuneBug

toyotaguy

Any of those would be a good choice except for that Yakky guy, he`s outta control. David F to the list too. I`d actually love to do it, but I have more hobbies/projects and responsibilities than I can handle.

Barry Theal
12-10-2010, 01:02 PM
:whoo:Yea that Yakky guys is quite the starnge character. just kidding bud.

Dan
12-10-2010, 01:28 PM
:whoo:Yea that Yakky guys is quite the starnge character. just kidding bud.

I prefer to go with eccentric....

DaGonz
12-11-2010, 12:30 AM
How about RickRack?

akimel
12-11-2010, 08:23 AM
I nominate the always irenic Accumulator. He has the right personality to be a moderator, and he knows his stuff.

Envious Eric
12-11-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the referral David,

I just dont have the time. I maybe have 20 min of free time for emails and forums anymore.

David, Accum, scottwax, would be a few people I recommend

MarcHarris
12-11-2010, 11:54 AM
I feel honored to have my name thrown in there, but my association with DI and the Ask-A-Pro Blog would make me an inappropriate candidate for this position I believe.

Being a mixed, left-handed male from the mid-west, I can almost understand why I got mentioned; a guy like me is currently America`s President, which goes to show my potential ;)

Joking aside, I don`t think there`s a better candidate for this slot than Accumulater. Very knowledgeable source that everyone has a lot of respect for, and I`m sure everyone has learned something from. Any thread he partakes in becomes a better thread.

Other people that could be mentioned as being great potential candidates based off the information provided (IMO & I`m sure to leave a few good names out no doubt):

David Fermani, Jason from Deep Gloss (used to go by motor city, but I believe he changed his name), Akimel, BigAl, David Saunders of Street Dreams (dsms here I think), Good `ol Bryan AKA GMBlack3a, Bob Willis, Richie Carbone, SuperBee, and there`s one more candidate I can`t believe noone mentioned...

Holden!

Accumulator
12-11-2010, 12:13 PM
7Thanks for all the nice ce r91 6tbv

Accumulator
12-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments folks, but at this time I`m not going to be serving as a Moderator.

Thomas Dekany
12-11-2010, 01:07 PM
You were my first choice as well. :(

I`d vote for someone who is not a pro, simply because of time commitment.

BigAl

SuperBee

PS: My pro selection would be SCOTTWAX - there isn`t a better guy for the job.

Thanks for all the nice comments folks, but at this time I`m not going to be serving as a Moderator.