PDA

View Full Version : Wizards Products

reddirt49
11-30-2010, 01:15 PM
I paid a visit to a NAPA store today and found they carry a full line of the Wizards Products. This is the first time I have ever seen this line of products, has any one used any of these? You can check them out at WizardsProducts.com - Home (http://www.wizardsproducts.com)

vaboom123
11-30-2010, 05:31 PM
I used some mist n` shine detailer and the sealant they offer a few years back. I think for the price you can get better products like DG and such. The detailer was decent, but the sealant didn`t last long. It looked good and the application/removal was easy. It just didn`t last and seemed like it was gone after a wash or two. Surface was clayed and give a light polish before. That`s just my two cents. Maybe others had better luck with it. Also the price was high for the amount of product you get. You can get a gallon of DG QD for $25 compared to $15 (mid 20oz) in the wizard line up.

proudpoppa
11-30-2010, 08:33 PM
they aren`t anything special. the shine master fills like crazy if you are ever looking for that type of product. we used to use their whole line back in the day but got away when they jacked their prices up. use a lot of meguiars anymore.

imported_ZimRandy
12-01-2010, 09:32 AM
I work a few miles from their headquarters and Wizards is on every shelf and at every car show in the area. The few products I`ve used were okay, but for the money I`ve found products I like better.

Randy

Jokeman
12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
The metal polish is good.

David Fermani
12-01-2010, 09:37 PM
they aren`t anything special. the shine master fills like crazy if you are ever looking for that type of product. we used to use their whole line back in the day but got away when they jacked their prices up. use a lot of meguiars anymore.

Yeah, they were probably sold by Vesco Oil, which is the CARBRITE distributor in Michigan?

I`ve used Wizards quite a few times and can echo what everyone else is saying. Ok, but nothing special.

bridgersmith
12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
I know the Turbo Cut compound dries quickly, and dusts worst than any other compound i`ve used. The rep in my area tried to tell me that Wizards holds the patent on clay bar and that`s why it`s the best. He was trying to get me to buy their finishing polish so he gave me a couple of samples (which i haven`t used). He came back a couple weeks later, after an long M3 detail, and showed him pictures. I got to the mirror shots and asked him if his finishing polish could do as good of a job as my Menzerna. His direct answer was no. If I were you I would forget I even heard the name Wizards.