PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Clay Magic Blue online

levander
11-29-2010, 01:05 AM
I`ve been looking all over for this, can`t find it. It seems like a year or so ago, the advice on here was either to buy a 100mg it at Autozone with the included lube for like $11. (I just paid $15 for that package at Autozone today). Or, you could get it cheaper online somewhere for a little less and without the included lube. I don`t use that lube and would rather not have it.

Anybody knows where to get it online for a good price?

Thomas Dekany
11-29-2010, 01:37 AM
get it from autopia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can get 180 gr bar that is $20.99 for like $9???

levander
11-29-2010, 01:54 AM
You`re talking about this? Clay Bar 180g. Fine Grade Blue (http://www.autopia.org/cart/product.php?productid=18548&cat=25&page=1)

It doesn`t look like that`s made by the Clay Magic brand. Yeah, I know all clay is based off the Clay Magic patent, but all the variations of the basic product, I like Clay Magic.

Thomas Dekany
11-29-2010, 04:19 AM
Too late now, but all clay bar works for me kind of equal except of course the grades. I ordered a bunch. :)

Joe in PA
11-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Detailed Image carries clay magic.

Dan
11-29-2010, 07:32 AM
FWIW, I`m a big fan of the stuff too, but its just too pricey now. The Mothers kit contains two 80 gram bars, a bigger bottle of lube and a very nice MF towel for $13 shipped from Amazon. The clay is a little less sticky but works very well.

levander
11-29-2010, 01:34 PM
I only work on my car and my Mom`s. Since I`m not doing high volume like the professionals on here. Paying a little more for Clay Magic might be worth it. But, I`ve never tried Mother`s, so I have no idea. Last night when I was searching the forums for where to buy Clay Magic, it seemed like the Mothers clay was decently thought of, but there were several people who didn`t like it, including Scottwax who surprises me how similar his tastes are to mine...

I`m making an order from Autogeek tonight. Not sure if I`ll include the Mother`s or not. They don`t carry Clay Magic unfortunately...