PDA

View Full Version : Leather jacket?

HiMyNameIsSean
11-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I`ve been searching around for a while on google, but I feel like you guys would know best. I just recently got a pretty expensive leather jacket, and I`m curious as to how I should go about cleaning it? I have some meguiars leather whips, can I use them to just clean it off every so often?

Thanks, and sorry for this being so random, I didn`t see a better section to put it in.

Roger Koh
11-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Have a look at your expensive leather jacket, and I shall give you some practical tips.

You would not want to "over clean it" or "under clean it" - you would also like to take hint from the cleaning label not to void manufacturer`s liability (that`s the reason for the cleaning instruction).

However, I clean labels including...Zegna $3.5K Jacket, Bruno $2-3K, the low high-end Hugo Boss and many others that are found in harryrosen.com

Roger Koh

info@leatherdoctor.org

HiMyNameIsSean
11-15-2010, 06:22 PM
lol well I guess its not that expensive in comparsion to those. It`s Calvin Klein, and the only thing the label says is to have the piece cleaned professionally by a leather or suede expert.