PDA

View Full Version : This is my website

Jean-Claude
11-07-2010, 12:15 PM
The site is still under construction, so please ignore some of the buttons not working, text that needs editing and a gallery that is not filled out.

This site is being built for me by one of my clients. He has gone way above and beyond in what I ask for from him. He told me he was returning the favor for the effort I gave him. Isn`t it awesome when you happen across someone who`s as passionate about their work as you are?

We are close to being done with it. Tell me what you think.

Atlanta Detailing at Its Best - Detailed Designs Auto Spa (http://www.detaileddesignsautospa.com)

Jpostal
11-07-2010, 01:00 PM
I really like it...one of the nicest I`ve seen.

MichaelM
11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Super nice!

Jean-Claude
11-08-2010, 09:18 AM
So many views so few comments. That`s either really bad or really good. Why keep it a secret? :secret

Thomas Dekany
11-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Very nice!

stiffdogg06
11-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Looks good, now have your client build mine. lol

madmallard
11-08-2010, 07:26 PM
The `SERVICES` tab has some errant code apparently. It breaks the page whenever i mouseover, which is a bit worse that not working. ;p

clean, clear, conveys relevant info.

stiffdogg06
11-08-2010, 07:33 PM
The `SERVICES` tab has some errant code apparently. It breaks the page whenever i mouseover, which is a bit worse that not working. ;p

Really? When I move the mouse of a service, it seems to work fine...

EcoAuto
11-08-2010, 09:30 PM
page looks great! Very nice and clean... also love the pricing/services section. keep up the great work

Jean-Claude
11-08-2010, 10:32 PM

You may have been there while he was working on something. Like I said in the OP, it`s still under construction. Thanks for the heads up tho. ;)

MarcHarris
11-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Very clean and simple look which I believe is perfect. Everything is easy to find, but I`d recommend having your phone number AND email at the top corner of your site. While I still prefer to talk to a person, some clients will look at this at work, or will simply rather email you about questions / dates you may have open. I`m a firm believer in not making a person work to figure out how to be in contact with you ASAP. That`s my only small thing I can find.

Once again, I love it and it looks outstanding!

bigluelok
11-09-2010, 01:47 PM
nice looking site a few bugs like you mentioned but otherwise it looks awesome