PDA

View Full Version : M66 vs Black Hole

Marj
10-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I don`t have experience with Poor Boys Black Hole, but looking at some postings showing the filling capabilities, it looks a lot like the action I get with Meguiar`s M66.

Has anybody had experience with both with these products?

Thanks

Dan
10-26-2010, 10:42 AM
M66 is really meant as a one step for cars that are in fair to poor condition, its a very strong cleaner, mid pack abrasive and its oil rich. While it fills, it is only temporary. Sounds like Autoglym SRP might be more of what you are looking for.

gigondaz
10-28-2010, 06:44 AM
M66 is really meant as a one step for cars that are in fair to poor condition, its a very strong cleaner, mid pack abrasive and its oil rich. While it fills, it is only temporary. Sounds like Autoglym SRP might be more of what you are looking for.

Autoglym SRP is a great product.....nice looks, poor durability, very nice hand feel, and not "friendly" with other synthetic waxes.

Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine has even better filling properties, makes a black car look much blacker but is not that easy to use.

tssdetailing
10-28-2010, 10:01 PM
I use Black hole and it`s super oily. When buying it, I was told that Blackfire Wetdiamond will cover it just fine, but i`m seeing a lot of greasy streaks after I wipe with a microfiber. I dont` have enough experiene with other glazes to comment, so looking for some input of my own.

blackrex
10-29-2010, 01:16 PM
CG`s ez glaze II works great under BFWD