PDA

View Full Version : Griot Lint Free Disposable Towels

shadow85
10-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Was looking into disposable towels that would be better than blue shop towels for windows. Came across Griot Lint Free Towels (box of 150). Anyone used these before? Best price I can find is $26 shipped (~17cent/towel) compare to 4cent/towel of shop towel.

imported_fastcar
10-20-2010, 02:03 PM
I have bought these before and they do work pretty decent. They said it only takes 2 towels to do the windows on a car, but I ended up using 4-5.

Personally, I went back to shop towels as they are much cheaper.

Accumulator
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Was looking into disposable towels that would be better than blue shop towels for windows. Came across Griot Lint Free Towels (box of 150). Anyone used these before? Best price I can find is $26 shipped (~17cent/towel) compare to 4cent/towel of shop towel.

If you mean PN 149100, their polypropylene window cleaning towels, I simply *LOVE* them. While I do use some various MFs made for glass, these polypro ones are probably my overall faves for windows (both for auto use and around the house), at least for the final passes.

longdx
10-20-2010, 02:18 PM
I received them free in an order once from Griot`s Garage. I was impressed with them and actually prefer them to MF cloths for windshields.