PDA

View Full Version : EZ ~ Cream Glaze under Menz Power Lock / Klasse SG

TroyScherer
10-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Well it’s about time to start thinking about my winter prep. My wife really likes the look of Klasse SG on her car, and I a, thinking of try Menz Power Lock on mine this year. Both vehicles look good but I am thinking about putting a coat of EZ ~ Cream on them under my sealant. So my question is; Do you foresee any issue putting a layer of EZ ~ Cream under my sealants? My thought is because BH is acrylic based there shouldn`t be any issue but I`d rather make sure. Thanks for the help.

2005GTPinMD
10-18-2010, 06:14 PM
I use it under BFWD no problems at all. DJMayo uses it for his details - that is where I picked it up. It seems work well...

Type[R]+
10-19-2010, 02:49 AM
I use ez creme under MPL. It`s fine.

gigondaz
10-19-2010, 05:49 AM
+;1410988`]I use ez creme under MPL. It`s fine.

Howdy mate!

Just need a bit more info from ya.

With EZ Creme under MPL or any sealant, and when you say its "fine"....what are you referring to?

Are ya tryin` to say that the sealant buffs off without any problems, and the car was finished with no complications and looks great?

I`m looking from another angle....durability.

Have you witnessed the durability of that sealant on the same car after...say...3mths?

IMO, many sealants can be applied on top of pure polishes and glazes with no ill-effects during the detailing process. But, based on my testing, durability is not as good as putting sealants onto a non-oily, IPA`ed surface. Just my 2 cents, matey:dance

Note: Just returned from Perth holidays! Fremantle is beautiful (esp the market!), Rottnest Island (bicyling and lazing around!), and sampling wines around Swan Valley+Margaret River areas!

hplaceap
10-19-2010, 07:35 PM
I used the cg ez creme glaze under BFWD on 3 cars.

no problems.

great combination!

2005GTPinMD
10-20-2010, 08:03 AM
It is an awesome combination. Take a look at the link below (from the pro-detailer section). EZ Creme under BFWD

http://www.autopia.org/forum/pro-details-before-after/132785-envious-detailing-cpo-mercedes-s550.html