PDA

View Full Version : Zaino ZPC Users and Towels

ChrisB79
10-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi, I picked up some of the zaino zpc for my car that had swirl marks from a buffer. It seemed to work well. I applied it by hand and had good results. The zaino site says you can use an orbital or buffer. I was just curious to know if anyone has tried this product and if you did it by hand or with a buffer. If so, what size buffer and what speed. I was also curious to see what brand of towel people are using. I read canon or Fieldcrest on the website, but I do believe they are out of business. I was looking at picking up some supima towels from sears, but Im not sure if those are the best out there. I have purchased a set from zaino, but I would prefer to save the $25 and get something locally.

Dubbin1
10-10-2010, 11:33 AM
For the towels check out PakShak. If you`re getting swirl marks from using your buffer then you`re doing something wrong. Care to share your process?

ChrisB79
10-10-2010, 01:43 PM
I`m sorry I didn`t specify my situation. I had a nissan maxima that had that protector coating applied and the shop that applied it used a dirty towel to apply it because the paint was hazy and dull. This was on a brand new car so the dealer had it buffed and since it was a black car the swirls were very noticable in the sun light. I was already a zaino user and I needed something to get rid of the swirls so I bought the zpc swirl remover. I`ve since gotten rid of the car and still use zaino. I have a couple people that I`m going to do some work for and I may need to use z pc. So the reason for my post was to see if anyone has used zpc and if so were they doing it by hand or with a buffer. I was asking about the towels because I wanted a 100 percent cotton towel from khols or sears that I could use for washing and removing wax. Thanks I hope this made more sense.

Dubbin1
10-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Cotton towels are so 80`s :D Pick up some nice microfiber towels ;)