PDA

View Full Version : Do you notice how dirty towels get when you open the doors and clean the bootm of ...

G37
09-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Do you notice how dirty towels get when you open the doors and clean the bootm of doors?

BigAl3
09-29-2010, 01:40 PM
it`s good to wipe down (and treat) the door jams, rubber seals, etc, and anything else that is not in reach when you do a normal wash (those areas over time accumulate dust, dirt, etc,)...

David Fermani
10-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Yeah, try washing the door surrounds/jambs when you wash and it will keep those sections super clean.

Bunky
10-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Once I clean the jambs, I use Showtime, ONR QD, etc. on my jambs. It helps make cleaning easier the next time.

Accumulator
10-02-2010, 12:48 PM
I polish such areas before LSPing them; the factory finish there often needs some smoothing out. That makes them shed dirt easier besides just looking good.

I usually wash such areas with BHBs, often following up with MFs. I use regular carwash shampoo and rinse as best I can without getting the interior wet. I spritz QD on these areas before I dry them both to take care of any residual dirt and to add a little bit of extra gloss.

By the time I`m drying with the towels, everything is nice and clean, so the towels don`t get dirty.