PDA

View Full Version : A State-of-Art Car Detailing Center unveiled by Groupo Commercial Mexicano (3D Guadal

3dproductsca
09-27-2010, 08:22 AM
Early September Grupo Comercial Mexicano opened one of the nicest Detail Centers in Guadalajara, Mexico. Mr Juan de Rada General Manager of 3D International LLC was invited to the open ceremony to cut the ribbon, and this is what he had to say " I am so happy to see that the Zaragoza family is growing a very successful business year after year and I want to congratulate them for that, besides I am very please to announce that GCM franchised TEQUENDAMA AUTOLAVADOS using exclusively 3D Detailing supplies".

The response from all the people that attended the grand opening and the detailing seminar was excellent , people were very surprise on how 3D makes the detailing job very simple.

Grupo Comercial Mexicano also attended the "Feria Ferretera" in Guadalajara to promote all the different companies that they represent like COMET, FAICON, MYTEE and 3D. It was a very successful show visited for more than 100.000 thousand people with near 1000 companies from America, Asia and Europe.

About 3D Products:

3D International LLC is the leading manufacturer and supplier of car care products and auto detailing supplies to professional car wash, auto detailers and individual car detail enthusiast. With over two decades of research and development 3D car care products has established a solid name in the car wash, detailing, and car care industry. 3d International LLC has been awarded the 2009 Best of Business title in the Automobile polish category by the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA).

JohnKleven
09-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Wow congratulations, that`s fantastic.