PDA

View Full Version : Sema

Pages : [1] 2

imported_WCD
09-22-2010, 12:31 AM
Who`s going to SEMA? I know of a number of detailers already booked. It`s going to quite a show and a weekend detail clinic as well!

Rob

imported_advs1
09-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I will be there Tuesday through Friday. How does one sign up for some detailing clinics? I know Joe from SS mentioned one but he said it was by special invite only. Guess I`m not special enough to be invited. :(

imported_WCD
09-22-2010, 11:15 PM
It`s invite only to former students and those that have worked with Detailing Success. It`s not an elitist thing, just reserved to those who have gone through training there. I think you can find the detailing clinics online. I have an email from Autogeek today showing who is going to be at their booth during the week- some good people! Wish I could attend during the week, but work only gives me 2 personal days per year (but I do get July off), so no complaints.

Most guys are staying at Harrah`s, but I used Priceline for Treasure Is. for $80 per night compared to other hotels at $140 per night.

Rob

Innovative Detailing
09-23-2010, 02:27 AM
Booked at Harrah`s, registered for SEMA and ready to go.....looking forward to meeting you Rob, and many others from the group!

Thomas Dekany
09-23-2010, 03:19 AM
I know few people are going from the east cost, who post here.

imported_DJ Mayo
09-23-2010, 09:18 AM
I`m there...

gmc05
09-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Will be there all week Monday to Sunday.

should be a great week hope there enough time to fit it all in.

Envious Eric
09-28-2010, 12:10 AM
NEVERMIND, i GOT IT THIS TIME

Innovative Detailing
09-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Here ya go Eric...................

2010 SEMA Show | Home (http://semashow.com/main/main.aspx?id=70036)

Envious Eric
09-28-2010, 12:30 AM
thanks dude, i never got to the payment part last time....LOL thought it was a free show for me...lol

imported_advs1
09-28-2010, 02:24 AM
LOL damn E nice to see you got it handled. we should have an autopia meet and greet?? maybe meet up after the show one day?? share a beer? i sure would like to meet some of the members on here.

Greg Nichols
10-03-2010, 10:38 PM
I`ll be there! Trying to get the Superbee346 (brandt) to go also.

Cheers,

GREG

AndyWax
10-04-2010, 09:36 AM
I can`t find anything that has pricing info. Where am I not looking?

Ben@3D
10-04-2010, 12:15 PM
From semashow.com:

Registration Cost: $25 for attendees, $200 for Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Suppliers/Importers/Exporters

• Your badge permits you to enter both the SEMA Show and AAPEX.

By registering you agree to the following guidelines in order to attend the SEMA Show and AAPEX:

Admission to the SEMA Show and AAPEX are for the automotive trade only. Registrants may be asked to provide proof of their affiliation in the automotive industry.

All registrations are subject to review and approval by Show Management. Principal business category will be determined by Show Management utilizing your company website. Once approved, confirmation will be sent to the registrants via e-mail regarding the status of their badges.

To register on-site, each registrant must present two proofs of employment in the automotive industry.

The following forms of business identification will be acceptable. All must indicate current employment at an automotive–related company:

• Tax registration certificate or business registration

• Business license

• Two recent paycheck stubs to verify employment

• Business card (company name and address must correspond with the information on the registration form). Must include job title

• Business photo I.D. (must include company name, photo and name)

POLICY NOTICE: The following business categories are not allowed to register:

• Consumers

• Any nonautomotive affiliated company

• Attorneys

• Freight providers

• Travel agencies

• Graphics companies - nonautomotive

• Exhibition industry service companies

• Insurance agents

• Modeling agencies

• Printers/Packaging

In order to maintain a business atmosphere at the SEMA Show and AAPEX, we ask your cooperation in complying with these policies as a condition of your attendance:

• In the interest of maintaining a professional atmosphere, attendees must wear appropriate apparel at all times. Business or semi-business attire is suggested. Logos and sayings on apparel must be in good taste. Show Management reserves the right to make determinations on appropriate apparel.

• Badges are the property of the SEMA Show and AAPEX and must be surrendered upon request. Badges must be worn in plain view at all times.

• Random distribution of promotional material or business cards or selling of product of any type is not allowed.

• Nonexhibiting Manufacturers`/Service Providers` badges are for the sole purpose of viewing the SEMA Show and AAPEX for future exhibiting opportunities. There is a limit of two badges per company.

• Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Service Providers are not permitted to have merchandise, samples or catalogs.

• Showrooms, hospitality suites, special presentations or sponsorship of any activity cannot be hosted by Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Service Providers anywhere in Las Vegas during the SEMA Show and AAPEX.

• Anyone who is observed approaching buyers in the aisles or in an exhibitor`s booth not their own, will be removed.

• Smoking is prohibited everywhere in the Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo & Convention Center.

• No one under the age of 16 years, including infants will be admitted.

Camera and Video Policy - Failure to conform to any of these regulations will result in removal:

• The SEMA Show and AAPEX and the Show owners are authorized to make and may use, without limitation, notification or compensations, audio and/or visual recordings of activities at their trade shows, as well as the names of the companies and participants of the Shows.

• Professional video crews must carry the official video pass at either Show.

• At AAPEX, the use of cameras and video recorders is prohibited in the Exhibit Hall with the exception of authorized members of the working trade press.

• At the SEMA Show, photographs and personal videos are permitted with the exhibitor`s permission only.

Photo Release:

In consideration of being allowed to participate in the SEMA Show and AAPEX, the Participant hereby grants the SEMA Show and AAPEX and it assigns (1) full and unconditional permission to make still or motion pictures and any other type(s) of audio or visual recordings of Participant`s activities and participation in the SEMA Show and AAPEX Event and at the site of the Event before, during and after the Event; and (2) the exclusive, worldwide and perpetual rights to use the same, together with the name, likeness and biography of Participant and its employees and assigns, along with the names, likenesses and data of, or relating to, Participant`s products and display, for publicity, advertising, endorsements, promotion and any other kind or type of exhibition or exploitations, whether or not for profit, in print, audio, video and other communications media by reproduction and sale or other distribution by any and all means now known or hereafter developed.

Pricing Policies

* No refunds will be provided

Category Fee

Online (through October 17) $25

Fax or mail (through October 17) $50

On-site (starting October 18) $75

Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Suppliers/Importers/Exporters*

$200

*Nonexhibiting Manufacturers/Suppliers/Importers/Exporters are permitted two (2) registrants per company.

RaskyR1
10-04-2010, 03:04 PM
I`ll be there Tues - Sat and staying at the Stratosphere....close to event and >$49 a night. ;)