PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

jpmako
01-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi,

My name is Jason and I have been lurking here on Detailcity for about two years. I would like to say thanks to all for providing such a great wealth of information. :yourrock I am currently starting up a small Detailing business (Xtreme Auto Detailing, Inc.) with a good friend of mine. I would also like to thank Steve from Poorboys for making such excellent products.
My friend and I are in a Volunteer Fire Dept. and are in charge of maintaining the trucks. With the information that we have gained from here along with some of Steve`s products we were able to take home trophy`s for our trucks two years in a row.

Again Thanks all,

Jason

joe.p
01-27-2006, 09:40 AM
Hi,

My name is Jason and I have been lurking here on Detailcity for about two years. I would like to say thanks to all for providing such a great wealth of information. :yourrock I am currently starting up a small Detailing business (Xtreme Auto Detailing, Inc.) with a good friend of mine. I would also like to thank Steve from Poorboys for making such excellent products.
My friend and I are in a Volunteer Fire Dept. and are in charge of maintaining the trucks. With the information that we have gained from here along with some of Steve`s products we were able to take home trophy`s for our trucks two years in a row.

Again Thanks all,

JasonWelcome to DC,
Concrats on the trophy and Good Luck with your new Buisness
What process was used to detail those monsters,Lotta work huh!

jpmako
01-27-2006, 09:53 AM
Yes Lots of Work!!!

jpmako
01-27-2006, 09:56 AM
http://photobucket.com/albums/f224/jpmako/?action=view&current=1750_1.jpg

geof863
01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey welcome to DC!!

Great looking rigs!!!!! :rockon

Glad to see another fire guy on DC............there are a few others around...

Good luck with your new business!

Beemerboy
01-27-2006, 10:51 AM
Welcome to the site can`t believe that you have lurked for two years before joining...........That`s one really nice looking fire truck!