PDA

View Full Version : Turtle wax liquid clay bar better then average clay bar?

technomafia
08-29-2010, 09:47 AM
before I go and waste money on this is it bettery then the megs or mothers clay bar and spray detail kit? I have bad overspay on my car and it takes several passes of the megs clay bar to remove. Which then leaves behind some hazing. The only thing thats worked the best so far was goo gone. But it dries so damn quick and takes forever to remove. I have the hood and roof left so im looking for something quicker to remove this. Ive heard good things about the turtle wax liquid clay bar kit, should I give it a shot?

quiksilver81
08-29-2010, 10:19 AM
before I go and waste money on this is it bettery then the megs or mothers clay bar and spray detail kit? I have bad overspay on my car and it takes several passes of the megs clay bar to remove. Which then leaves behind some hazing. The only thing thats worked the best so far was goo gone. But it dries so damn quick and takes forever to remove. I have the hood and roof left so im looking for something quicker to remove this. Ive heard good things about the turtle wax liquid clay bar kit, should I give it a shot?

I bought the liquid clay bar on clearance for $2 just to try it out and it really didnt do anything to remove heavier contaminants. It maybe good for a inbetween clay bar when you dont have much build up. I would suggest getting a more abrasive clay bar perhaps.