PDA

View Full Version : maint on my cyclo

Donavin629
08-28-2010, 03:19 PM
hey guys.. wanted some advice on here.. i have 2 cyclos.. one is in a box because it got stepped on the and prongs on the plug were broken off. .so i have no way of plugging that machine in.. the 2nd one i use for scrubbing the carpets on the interior.. but now that one is looking pretty bad.. teh cord is kinda hangin out the back of the machine..i can see green and white now... i wanna get them both fixed.. cant find the warranty on either of them .. lost it in the move.

So should I go to cyclo tool makers for help.. or do you think this is something an electrician can fix locally.. I would hate to send it out and pay all that money.

thanks

JohnKleven
08-28-2010, 05:12 PM
I would order a new cord, and handle wrap from Cyclo. It`s a pretty inexpensive and easy repair.

John

Accumulator
08-29-2010, 11:48 AM
While I, OTOH, would send `em to the guys at Cyclo Toolmakers (http://www.cyclotoolmakers.com/) and have them fix the problems. 100% satisfied with the work they did for me, and I don`t say that very often. And yeah, they`re nice and cheap too.

JCturboT
09-25-2010, 08:22 PM
If it were my Cyclo that was in need of a cord replacement I would order a new handle shrink wrap from Cyclo but purchase a longer replacement cord in the range of 20-25 feet.

A 14g power cord can be purchase through any electrical supply shop around $15-$20 dollars.

With this option you would no longer need an extension cord when using your Cyclo.

Jeff