PDA

View Full Version : Using Dodo Bananna and Orange together ?

mhuf
08-20-2010, 09:30 AM
I know there is a Double Wax Dodo...but has anyone used any other two hard/soft Dodo waxes together ?

I have the Bannana and the Orange on the way. Plan to use them on a Guards Red car.

The Bannana with Orange on top. I`ve been using Natty`s Red and RMG with stunning results...22year old paint ! The RMG is the secret but a good lsp is always nice protection.

Lonnie
08-20-2010, 10:46 AM
My understanding is to use the hard wax first, as a base for protection, then the soft second, as a way to add gloss and clarity.

I`d still retain the RMG before the waxes, though.

I think you want something with a little more "bling" on your Guards Red, hence the Dodo hard/soft twins designed for bright colors. Let us know how it turns out.

Did you think about trying the Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax, even though it`s more expensive? The hard-core Autopians (John Klein, in particular) consider Supernatural as THE go-to wax for exotic car paints. (Yes, I consider your Porsche an "exotic".)

FastEddysDetail
08-20-2010, 11:59 AM
I love the SN on a perfect finish there is no better look! Lately i have been using the CG Ezyme more and have had great results with it too!

mhuf
08-23-2010, 08:53 AM
This is the car now... 1988 Porsche, Guards Red single stage paint, no clear coat.

This is RMG with Natty Red...ok 4 coats Nattys