PDA

View Full Version : Today Was a Good Day!

The Wraith
08-05-2010, 11:47 PM
So, after a long day of kickin` *** & takin` names I got an email invite to Vista BMW`s special South Florida premiere of the new Mini Cooper Countryman. Naturally, I left work early to check out the new concept, and damn!!! We were greated by some of the most incredible English Bulldogs up for adoption. That comes as no surprise considering the whole Mini Cooper campaign is built on its "Bulldog stance." Upon entering the dealership, I was astounded as to how many other enthusiasts would revel in this rare opportunity. I thought I was in an episode of the "Real Housewives of Whateverville is Next" considering all the filming and photos that were being taken. The guest of honor was the center of attention with a far greater presence than I have ever seen in any Motortrend or Car & Driver issue. Needless to say, orderes were being taken on site even though the S model wasn`t in attendance...at least not yet. You know us Floridians have to be the first to own anything! After giving out my email address, I was treated to the mobile catering unit "Latin Burger." What a concept! Taking a bite into a burrito, I was expecting...well... a burrito...however, our palates were greated with the most tender pulled pork BBQ you can image. The ladies I was with got the VIP hook up with some extra crispy fries topped with a nice spicy rub. All this for a car viewing? I`ve bought 3 Dubs from Vista in the last 10 years, but this really stepped it up.

After the festivities, I was invited to new establishment just up the road at the Promenede called "World of Beer." Let`s just say I`ve died and gone to heaven. I`ve always felt insecure around my wine enthusiats friends, but this place left me feeling like I belong somewhere. I`m talking 500 beers from around the world! 40 incredible brews on tap everyday with live music, countless bottles, and endless potential. They don`t serve food, but the other restaurants will bring their grub to you! Pure genius... No food costs, all beer, and good times. Today was a good day! Check it out at...

Home (http://wobcoconutcreek.com/)

(I may post some horrible cell phone pics of the Countrman later...It looks way better in person than the magazine pics!)

bigltc
08-06-2010, 02:37 AM
Don`t forget some Bulldog pics!

The Wraith
08-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Damn, dude! You got me on that one. My phone died the day before, and the woman forgot the camera. The bulldogs they had looked like show dogs. They were absolutely perfect. I couldn`t believe how anyone could give them up :(

RustyBumper
08-06-2010, 08:21 AM
American or English bulldogs?

The Wraith
08-06-2010, 09:44 AM
English bulldogs of course.

David Fermani
08-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Thanks for sharing. Vista is a top notch dealer.

The Wraith
08-06-2010, 11:41 AM
^^^ Yes, indeed. It was my first time going to their BMW/Mini store. That place is enormous with lots of wonderful toys!!!

David Fermani
08-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Although the further option for us in Lake Worth, I`ve always liked doing business with Vista instead of Braman. Even though I like the eye candy @ Braman too.