PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everybody...

yeebiz
08-05-2010, 08:33 PM
Considering I`m not exactly a wealthy man and new to the scene, I have to count on the extremely helpful and informative opinions of others. There are certain products that are mentioned more than others and are highly regarded. These are the products that I lean towards. I haven`t been let down yet by going with the products that seem to get mentioned over and over again. This forum and a few other forums have been beyond helpful with my new addiction. There should be warning labels at these forums to inform others of the addictive nature of this scene. ;) I bought my car July 4th weekend. In the past month I am pushing spending $1000 dollars on tools and products (in the past $10 at walmart and an old shirt was my routine!). Thanks to the help of others there are many products that I bought and absolutely love and will be using them over and over again. Thankfully I am getting to the point that I have my process dialed in and won`t have to spend tons of money anymore. :D

Thank you everybody. You are truly an amazing group of people.

Type[R]+
08-05-2010, 08:48 PM
Research is always better than trial and error!

craigdt
08-05-2010, 09:48 PM
You can learn an awful lot by trial and error, however.

Type[R]+
08-05-2010, 11:00 PM
yeah, once you have researched the products you have been interested in! Then you buy all the good ones that the majority likes, then trial and error LOL!

Accumulator
08-06-2010, 11:18 AM
yeebiz- Nice to hear Autopia has been helpful. Sounds like you`ve come a long way in a short period of time :xyxthumbs

imported_BobbyG
08-06-2010, 11:27 AM
yeebiz,

Never be afraid to ask a question. So many times in my life I hear people say; "I`ve got a stupid question for you", my answer to them is; "The only stupid question is the one that`s not asked"...

Questions build knowledge.............

AuteMaine
08-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Considering I`m not exactly a wealthy man and new to the scene, I have to count on the extremely helpful and informative opinions of others. There are certain products that are mentioned more than others and are highly regarded. These are the products that I lean towards. I haven`t been let down yet by going with the products that seem to get mentioned over and over again. This forum and a few other forums have been beyond helpful with my new addiction. There DVD Headrest (http://electronicfiend.com/car-headrest-monitors/) should be warning labels at these forums to inform others of the addictive nature of this scene. ;) I bought my car July 4th weekend. In the past month I am pushing spending $1000 dollars on tools and products (in the past $10 at walmart and an old shirt was my routine!). Thanks to the help of others there are many products that I bought and absolutely love and will be using them over and over again. Thankfully I am getting to the point that I have my process dialed in and won`t have to spend tons of money anymore. :D

Thank you everybody. You are truly an amazing group of people.

It`s a good thing that you didnt resort to trial and error with products. You would have spent a lot more money then needed, like i did =( lol