PDA

View Full Version : FK1000P users, question...

SSizzlin'
07-29-2010, 11:33 PM
I`ve noticed that it doesn`t formulate tight, small beads on the paint. The beads seem to be larger, more spread out, and not that many. It seems to have more of a sheeting action rather than tight beading. Is this normal?

Accumulator
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I think it`s normal. I get varying degrees of beading/sheeting with the FK1000P on the Yukon, depending on how I mess around with the hose (my situation is kinda weird in this regard with my boosted pressure and odd sillcocks...).

SSizzlin'
07-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah, I think it`s normal. I get varying degrees of beading/sheeting with the FK1000P on the Yukon, depending on how I mess around with the hose (my situation is kinda weird in this regard with my boosted pressure and odd sillcocks...).

26K posts!!!! :wow: and a 2002 start date. I think I`ll take your word for it! :cool:

Accumulator
07-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Heh heh, and that 2002 is messed up...I was posting when still at the previous house and we moved into this one Oct. 2000.

Not that length of tenure or number of posts necessarily equate to expertise though...Lots of armchair experts on the internet who don`t know [stuff] from shinola ;)

SSizzlin'
07-30-2010, 02:02 PM
Heh heh, and that 2002 is messed up...I was posting when still at the previous house and we moved into this one Oct. 2000.

Not that length of tenure or number of posts necessarily equate to expertise though...Lots of armchair experts on the internet who don`t know [stuff] from shinola ;)

Very true.